I know it repetitive but need recipes

Just made lovely tomatoe&basil crisp/naan thing lol..mixed powder with little bits of water at a time til you have a think consistency. I used a teaspoon worth and placed on to a plate. .try to pat it down to form a roundish shape.I put it in microwave for 2ish mins. .keep checking..it should get firm around the edge and then centre..make sure you can pick up.so I use a knife to lift the edges...leave for few mins out of microwave and gets a little bit firmer. .hope this makes sense....I love them..get about 3-4 on dinner plate..dependant on how much powder you wants use

Just made lovely tomatoe&basil crisp/naan thing lol..mixed powder with little bits of water at a time til you have a think consistency. I used a teaspoon worth and placed on to a plate. .try to pat it down to form a roundish shape.I put it in microwave for 2ish mins. .keep checking..it should get firm around the edge and then centre..make sure you can pick up.so I use a knife to lift the edges...leave for few mins out of microwave and gets a little bit firmer. .hope this makes sense....I love them..get about 3-4 on dinner plate..dependant on how much powder you wants use

I may have to try these tonight x

Pretty good! Ill try them a bit thinner next time but made a lovely difference. Xx

I just made the tomato soup into a 'taco' following the directions above , got the shape by accident by folding over in half and leaving to cool. I spread it with mashed avocado with chilli and garlic powder in (guacamole style) and put in lettuce and cajun spiced turkey. And ate with my cajun turkey salad. Very nice!

Back