Step 1 Sole Source I know this works!!! Its the easiest yet the hardest thing to do

lyric

I did the CD a few years back and went from 16.7all the way down to 11. for my sisters wedding, i felt bloody fantastic and went from someone who hid away to feeling like a teenager again!

But with a few attempts at playing with the CD diet loosing a stone here and there i let my mind tell me that i can restart again on Monday all the usual excusses that your mind finds) i realise now after now weighing 16.3 THIS diet is the only thing im able to do Its soooo simple!!! I feel crap, my body image is at an all time low, i feel bloated uncomfortable and very self concious and low to name a few emotions that im feeling at this moment in time.

So now im am starting SS tomorrow with a positive mental attitude, believing in myself thinking about how great im gonna feel when this blubber starts to shift!!!

Good luck for your first day, and prepare some thoughts for when you're feeling low (maybe read your post!). Find something to do with your hands. Buy lots of herbal teas and paracetamol!

Good luck - You can do it. When it gets difficult, just remember how fantastic you felt and picture yourself feeling that way again (that's what I'm trying to do!).

Good luck on getting back on it! I agree with you regarding the ease of not thinking about what food u need to eat and taking the planning out! The first week is the hardest and then you seem to get in the zone!

How has your first day been?

Well done for returning. There's no kidding ourselves it's hard yet surprisingly easy if that makes any sense at all!? I lost 4 1/2 stone last year but have put 2 stone on again. I'm finding second time tough but determined to feel as good as i did last time if not better! This forum helps. Xx

So far so good, just got to get a few days under my belt and then i know ill be flying, keeping myself busy. I was thinking of the spring and what can be accomplished by then......keep looking forward and focused and as they say "nothing taste as good as slim feels"

Thank you all x

So far so good, just got to get a few days under my belt and then i know ill be flying, keeping myself busy. I was thinking of the spring and what can be accomplished by then......keep looking forward and focused and as they say "nothing taste as good as slim feels"

Thank you all x

You can do this that's nearly another day done! X

Back