I lost 7lbs this week!! 4 stone in total!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! I lost 7lbs this week making a total of 4 stone exactly and I now weigh 19 stone 4lbs!!! I cant believe it!!! I really didnt think I would lose that much this week, this diet is so brilliant!!

I was talking to my CDC today and I am thinking of becoming a CDC if I get to target, I really would love to but for me, it is a dream to be slim and it's like I cant believe that I actually might be like that one day!!! And if I do, she is willing to sponser me!! I would be so happy to help people like me so that is something to think about for me. Thank's everyone for your support!! xxx

omg wow well done hun!!!! have you been doing ss? and how long has it taken you to lose that amount? you have done incredibly well! you'll get to your target with not problem xxxxx

I'm now going into my 11th week so 2.5 months!!! I've been doing SS on 4 packs a day and have aamw every 5 weeks :D thanks very much :D

That's amazing lillypop!! Well done hon, you must be so chuffed. :D

wow so you've lost 4 stone in 2.5 months? thats incredible!!!! i wish i could do that then i would be slim! if only lol well good luck and keep up the excellent work hun xxx

Well done Lillypop, are u just Sole Sourcing? Did u have an AAM week?

Wow, that is fab, well done :)

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! I lost 7lbs this week making a total of 4 stone exactly and I now weigh 19 stone 4lbs!!! I cant believe it!!! I really didnt think I would lose that much this week, this diet is so brilliant!!

I was talking to my CDC today and I am thinking of becoming a CDC if I get to target, I really would love to but for me, it is a dream to be slim and it's like I cant believe that I actually might be like that one day!!! And if I do, she is willing to sponser me!! I would be so happy to help people like me so that is something to think about for me. Thank's everyone for your support!! xxx

WOW !! well done on your 4stone loss :D

and good luck with becoming a CDC - you will make a great CDC !!! go for it - it's the best job there is......

Debz xx

Fantastic, i've lost 3 stone up to today so i know how good you're feeling just now. Well done to you! You sound very focussed you'll be at target in no time.

What a fantastic achievment! Well done x

Thats fantastic!! Well done you xx

Its great when you get below the 20 stone mark isn't it?? You'll be moving down through the others before you know it!!

Well done again!!!

Kj xxx

Congratulations hun!!!!!
Well done and keep inspiring us.

Absolutely brilliant! Well done! You've had fantastic losses most weeks - you must be so focused. I'm in awe of your amazing losses!
Love Chris
xx

Back