I Lost Weight?

Konvictz

i was just under 13 stones about 2 weeks ago.

and now im just over 12 stones. but i didnt do any exercise or change my diet.

i would have preferred if i kept the weight so then i could loose it properly with the treadmill i am buying.

its almost 1 stone of weight loss, how can this be explained?...

Different place you've put your scales? Different scales completely?Different time of day? Blimy, don't know.......but don't knock it!!!!!

exact same scales...exact same place and everything.

i dont really weigh my self often because im tryna get a good body...weight doesnt really matter, just fat burning.

i wouldnt wanna mysteriosly loose anymore weight.

Weird, but i went to WW about 4months ago and i weighed 20s 2lbs when i went to the Doc's and he weighed me i was 19.5st. Without trying if anything i was expecting to weigh a stone more lol. You never know you may have just lost it :D But well done

Maybe you just ate sensibly. If you were taking in a normal number of calories (about 2,500 for blokes) you would lose weight. Also since you work out a lot you've probably got your body into a state where losing weight is easier as muscle helps burn fat.

If you lose weight both rapidly and unexpectedly, i.e. without changing diet or exercise programs, you are supposed to go to your GP to get it checked out.

Last edited:
yeah i probably had slightly less junk food and coke intake...

i wanna loose weight normally, proper fat burning with exercise. i really dont want to randomly loose weight, i heard that sometimes muscles get depleated.

Hi,
Im new to this forum but would like to offer my take! When i was attempting to lose weight i would take scales as bible, so you can imagine what it is like when your weight fluctuates like you are describing. One day its up and your happy (or curious!) next day its gained again and your disappointed.
After reading Gillian Rileys book I decided to change my focus to health and self esteem and become less interested in what the scales said.
With the weight you have lost, whilst it is good if that is your goal, probably isnt going to be maintained if you haven't changed your habits, but if the reason for the loss is through depleted muscle tissue, that is not good! But it is good that you exercise!
hope this helps hun
Bex x

thanks for the replies. yeah i think i might have changed a bit of my diet without noticing, just never had the time to have my normal amounts of junkfood with my part time job and stuf.

but yeah thanks for your input bex...to be honest im not at all concerned about my actual weight. i want to do fat loss and gain muscle, so i know i will inebitibly loose and gain some weight. but obviously i have alot of fat in me which needs to get lost. that book sounds quite intresting, i might check it out. there is another thread discussing that there is no perfect weight because peoples bodies are so different.

Back