Puddings i love chocolate plz help!!!

shorty1981

Hi every1 I love chocolate and love cake so was wondering if ne of u lovely ppl have a flourless chocolate sponge cake recipe plz help I just love chocolate:sigh:

I used a ryvita ( Dark Rye ) instead of scran bran got them in the fridge as we speak i was looking to try and get a slightly nuttier flavour and added peanut butter as well and they seem to have come out ok

Total ingredient list:
5x Ryvita Dark Rye ( 10 syns )
2 Tblsp Smooth Peanut Butter Reduced Fat ( 7 Syns )
2 Tblsp Nutella ( 8 Syns )
1 Tblsp Golden Syrup ( 2 Syns )
1 Tblsp Water

18 from the mix = approx 1.5 Syns per sweet.

Ingredients
9 syns for entire cake

6 large eggs seperated
2 oz of Splenda
2 oz of cocoa powder

Method
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f

Whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stage and set aside. Then place the egg yolks in another mixing bowl and whisk until they start to thicken, then add the splenda and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens slightly – but be careful not to get it too thick. Now mix the cocoa powder into the egg yolk mixture, if it gets too thick add a little of the egg white mixture. Next carefully cut and fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture – gently and thoroughly – then pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
Bake the cake on the centre shelf for 20-25 minutes until springy and puffy. When the cake is cooked, remove it from the oven but leave it in the cake tin to cool it will shrink quite a bit as it cools but don’t worry, that’s normal).

I served with fresh light squirty cream (1 syn for 4 tablespoons). Which made a quarter serving of the cake about 3.5 syns.

posted byBritMumInCanada

and must say its a lovely cake one of the better ones

Back