I love food!!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I have just made a gorgeous lasagne for dinner... It was flipping delicious if I do say so myself. One of the best I've ever made! OH is licking his plate!:p

Thank you SW, thank you EE, I love you, food!!!!

Great isn't it?

Awww glad to see you're all happy and stuff. EE is fun :)

Yummy lasagne! x

I'm with you on that, food is fantastic and somehow just manages to taste even better on EE. It's like when you buy a real bargain of a dress in the shop, it somehow looks even better on than an expensive one if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, i've never been on another plan that you can eat so much food and enjoy it so much x

Is that the one out of the new EE cookbook missy? I love the look of that one and I'm with you

I LOVE FOOD!!! (perhaps that's why I was 3 stone overweight......)

No, twas just my own creation. I'm half Italian...my dad would have a fit if he thought I was cooking a lasagne from a recipe! LOL! It is in my blood!!!

I'm doing a lot of EE this week. I hope it has good results. SW generally doesn't feel like dieting really...but EE is beyond belief.

I'll just reiterate... I LOVE FOOD!

lol you'll have to share your recipe or is it secret? would love to make lasagne but dont know how to make from scratch xx :)

No secret...the key for me is making a really good bolognese base. Plenty of garlic in there, herbs, tomato purée, splash of wine vinegar to bring the flavours out...cooked slowly for quite a long time to allow the flavours to really develop. A rich, meaty sauce makes the best base!

Back