i love losing weight but...

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
it kinda annoys me my clothes permanantly fallin off me!i love going out buyin my new clothes but i cant afford it right now and ppl keep tellin me how big my clothes are and lookin at me like go and buy some more u skank! but i am completely brassic until next week and its gettin a bit stressful!so now im runnin round...well running is an exaggeration...pottering around in clothes that make me look like a mascot for a foot ball team or something. yay but arrggh at the same time!

anyone else feel this??even my shoes r fallin off me!!xxx

hi hun, you're up early. I went to bed about 10.30pm and got up at 5.50am, I'll be shattered later.

I've not really got that problem yet hun, I've lost 2 1/2 stone but my clothes arent hanging off me. To be honest, I stopped buying clothes as I hated going into Evans and still having their clothes look terrible on me, I'm rather out of proportion you see, my tummy sticks out so much, so if trousers/jeans fitted my tummy then they would be baggy at my crotch and I'd look bladdy awful. SO, I only have a few items of clothing that fit me, and they're the velour jogging trousers and a few t-shirts etc. I have loads of jeans and combats for the next size down which I can't get into YET:D And when they don't fit me anymore I'll either save them for my Sister or Ebay them to build up some dosh to get me some more clothes.

I suggest you do the same hun, get your stuff on Ebay, build up some cash and buy more clothes for yourself. I'd get some from Ebay myself, especially jeans, you can call 'em VINTAGE then, rather than second hand :D But they do sell new items too, you can get some bargains hun.

I love you photos by the way. I've not got the guts to post my BEFORE pictures, I look terrible in them. Like I've said about my clothes, I've not really taken care of myself in that way, I just wanted to hide away and even when I did try clothes on they looked terrible on me. And I don't have any natural looking pictures of me, as I never got my photo taken for years because of my weight. My BEFORE pictures are posed, and I made the mistake of wearing leggings (which I never wore without a little/big dress over them) but for the purpose of the BEFORE picture in order to get a true image of my body shape, I wore a longish t-shirt, that didnt cover my bum. OMG I look a mess in it. I'm still not that happy but I feel great in comparrison. I think I'll only post my BEFORE pictures when I get down to goal and hope that I look like a different person!!

Hun, I have to say that you look fabulous. You can really see the difference in your physique. How tall are you hun? Cos you look lighter than you say you are. What size do you think you've got down to now hun.

OH BY THE WAY,,,, DO YOU KNOW PRIMARK IS OPENING NEXT WEEK?? wEDNESDAY THE 12TH. wE'LL BE IN THERE SOON HUN !!!!!:D:D:D

Morning! I would say sell your old clothes on Ebay, I had that very advice from the guys on here and then you can save the cash to buy yourself some new smaller ones! My husband says his worst nightmare would be if my feet shrunk as he tells people i give Amelda Marcus storage advice, he thinks he's funny! He's not!
Shoes sell really well so have a big sort out, take some pics and make some cash!
Good luck x

I know how you feel...it is fab losing weight but the few things I have bought are now massive on me! I've been really lucky...one of my friends is doing the diet too and she started before me so she has given me a lot of stuff which is keeping me going! I really don't want to waste money on clothes which won't fit me in a few weeks. What a great problem to have tho!!! Would you consider picking up some cheap things at a charity shop in the meantime? Sorry, that's all i can suggest.

Back