I love this diet but I hate it too!

Pelepeg

I love it. I lose weight quickly. I find it really easy (sorry for those of you who struggle). :D

I hate it. I got a new job today. I want to celebrate. What can I do - ooooo have a shake! :sigh:

P. :cool:

Congratulations on the new job and doing so well on the diet.

Why don't you celebrate by making a dream list of all the slim clothes you would ideally buy with your first pay packet. It may be your fifth or sixth pay packet before you get to goal but then you have longer to save up too. How about you promise yourself £5 per lb you lose for your new wardrobe.

Your doing a great job!

Dizzy x

OMG im in the same position i have a new job and my friends from old work want to take me ou for a meal hmmmm what shall i order shake and a meal please

well done on the job! both of u :D

dizzy, i once read a story out loud to kevin about a bloke who offered his girlfriend £50 per lb she lost. the cheeky sod gasped involuntarily and blurbed "i could never afford to do that!"

:eek:

yes he did get whacked with the magazine lol

celebrate with a self pamper night! any excuse to look after yourself with expensive goodies, even if its body scrub and creams lol

xxxx

Lol Karen.

Congratulations Garcia.

Dizzy - I've got way too much to lose to pay mysel a fiver per pound lost. It's only a part time job and most of my wages will be eaten by childcare costs!!

A pamper night sounds great but the flat is too small to get away from the bab sufficiently. And besides - it doesn't beat a bottle of champers and a Chinese!!! :wave_cry:

P. :cool:

sshhh...dont mention the C word :cry: i keep emailing hubby asking what the chinese food in china is like. LOL

Congrats on the new jobs!

I've been looking for a job for now for 3 months since being made redundant from the NHS (why am I not suprised)!!!!! Have been looking every day but not much happening in my area (Cheshire). Luckily my redundancy money is paying for my CD, but it's time I found myself something now.

SO ........

If anyone knows of any good jobs around the Cheshire area, Admin, Child care, well anything really, drop me a message (I have lots of skills)!!!

Ha, how cheeky am I????? xx

Congrats on the new jobs!

I've been looking for a job for now for 3 months since being made redundant from the NHS (why am I not suprised)!!!!! Have been looking every day but not much happening in my area (Cheshire). Luckily my redundancy money is paying for my CD, but it's time I found myself something now.

SO ........

If anyone knows of any good jobs around the Cheshire area, Admin, Child care, well anything really, drop me a message (I have lots of skills)!!!

Ha, how cheeky am I????? xx

Can I ask what type of admin.... I may know a few places to look, would you consider agency?

Thanks for replying!!

I'm looking at all administration roles really, PA, secretarial, office manager etc, have experience in all areas of Admin and the usual NVQ 3 Administration, ECDL etc.

I would consider agency's if push came to shove and they had the right job, location and salary etc.

Any idea's??

I myself work as a Finance Administrator and used to work in Macclesfield and now work in Crewe. I think I am redundancy QUEEN got made redundant in April 2005, then got a new job and got made redundant in Feb 2006, still at place at moment and do not seem to be going that way ;)

I used agency and I all my jobs since leaving school have been.

I find Hays are not too helpful

SFG are quite good (www.sfguk.co.uk)

Totaljobs.com - Your biggest job opportunity (good for searching)

Search Recruitment in Manchester are good they got me my job in Macclesfield.

UK Jobs & Careers at Monster.co.uk (ain't bad but a little hard navigating as far as I remember)

I have never really found a decent job out of the paper. But that could be due to been only 23, and the experience -V-Age scenario.

Can I ask, how many jobs you have had? and also having a vast experience how do you find the job market?

I find it quite detrimenting to younger folk still..... Me I have worked 6 years in Finance since leaving school, and should be a part-qualified accountant in Feb and have just started studying CIMA (Management Accountancy) but when I got made redundant in Feb I went for a couple of interviews that stated two salaries and 3-4 years experience and then got offered jobs at the lower salary (hence I turned a few of them down). In my opinion this age discrimination thingy that came in last year means nothing.

I've had 2 full time "proper" jobs since leaving college. I worked in a hospital first as a Ward Clerk then I moved on to NHS Direct as a Health Advisor Team Leader with a pretty good salary and lots of responsibility.

It's really hard finding something that matches the salary I was on with the job satisfaction i'm looking for!

I'm sure something will come up soon enough. It better had, i'm getting bored now!!

Back