I love this "diet"!!

debs78

I've done that annoying thing of putting diet in inverted commas...sorry :eek: I've done it because I honestly believed that I would put weight on this week. In fact, if anyone out there reads my diary (can't blame you if you don't), you will know that I have spent this week beating and berating myself for going over my dailies and in to my weekiles, believing I was cheating.

I lost 2lbs this week taking me to 1 stone in just 3 weeks :eek: :D Yes I have a long way to go but this is the first time that I have lost weight like that in such a small amount of time unless I was on some total torture diet like LT or Exante. The only problem being I would have eaten my own arm by now :rolleyes: I am eating so well that even when I got up for work at 5am the last 2 days I managed the whole day without feeling like a pile of c**p :D

I am going to copy and paste this in to my diary because I want to be able to look back at this point when I get to a difficult time but still want to share with anyone on here who has struggled.

You can do this. This diet WORKS!! As long as you are honest with yourself. Count EVERYTHING but DON'T beat yourself up if you slip. I took a good few years to put all this weight on, what chance would I give myself if I expect to lose it in just a few short months??!!

well done, that's the right attitude!!! xx

Well done debs so nice to see positiveness keep going and good luck xx

Well done :D

Congrats, losing that much in 3 wks is amazing!

well done chick....keep it up xxx

Great post, well done! :)

Hey there

I too think that this 'diet' is fantastic. I had a complete blow out last weekend at a family wedding and expected to gain and I lost 2lbs - i love the fact that you can eat a variety and loads of it too - I have found after 13 weeks that I am making better choices about what to eat now and food isn't so much of a reward anymore.

Good luck with the weight loss so far and keep going!

Emms x

Back