I Love This Site....

catfish

Hello Peoples,
i just have to say how much i enjoy being on this site, honestly, i have the internet only at work and i look forward every day to coming in and catching up on everyones news, (nosey, Iknow!)and of course all the encouragement that shines through all of the messages, i am so sad arent I?, but i just love it, its a great way to while away the hours and it stops me reaching for any goodies, or should i say baddies!:D
So, hats off to you all, well done on some amazing losses and thanks collectively for all your info, much more than i get from my CDC, you brighten up my every day...:cool:
Linda XX

Yeah me too I love this site some great people who tell u off when u need it n praise u up when u need it lol! Very inspirational and supportive! ....... Sounds like an end of year report Pmsl

Xx

I totally agree. This site is fab and a great source of motivation and support for anyone trying to lose weight, and even those who are tying to maintain.

I love reading how others are getting on with their weight loss journeys and their experience with various diets.

I couldn't do CD without the support of everyone on this site and knowing that I am not alone in my journey. As far as I am concerned it's as responsible for my weight loss as CD itself is :D

Another member for the fan club here. There is no way in the world I would have shifted 12st without this site and all the fabulous people on it. There is always someone to give support, advice and cheer you on.

Awaken me ....everytime I see that number (12 stone) I am in awe! You are a legend!

Yep this site is a massive source of support

I love you all :)
Know what u mean...if I'm tempted to cheat or I just need a kick up the backside I cone on here, read some diaries and look at all your losses and know that CD is worth it in the long run! Inspirational! LOVES IT!!! :) x

Lovin the site too - it has been invaluable to me, and def helped to keep me on the straight and narrow. I agree that I think that being on here is as much part of my weight loss so far as CD itself. I have never used any kind of forum before (don't have the time as much as anything!) but this is just so helpful and encouraging - I wouldn't be without it! Doing a VLCD can be very isolating and it is great knowing that there are others doing it and having the same highs and lows.

Back