i`m back after 3 years

kaz66

Hi everyone :wave_cry:,
didn`t think i`d be back here again but alas the dreaded pounds have gone back on :(
I was a regular on here in 2007-2008.
i did pretty well on the cd diet, lost about 5 or 6 stone. never did reach my goal weight but was pretty happy with where i was.
Over the last 2 years i have gained back half of that weight loss and now weigh over 18stone :cry:
I am really angry at myself for letting this happen, i could blame the stressful 2 years of my life, dont think it helped but the bottom line is i ate to much crap, didn`t exercise enough and so here i am now.
I have gone back on the cd but doing 2 shakes and a meal, i did soul source before as much as it`s great i really dont think i could it now.
Anyways thats enough of me waffling, i`m here, i`m sorting meself out and i look forward to getting to know you all and giving eah other support :D
going to find me diary on here now that i used to keep, anyone want a nosey i was called kazbro then
xx

Welcome back I too just started back today. Just remember the way you want to look and it should spur you on. Purple

Thanks purpleflower :)
I have just been looking at the success stories, very inspirational.
I did the battle of the pounds once, i can do it again.

Good luck to you too chunky :D
we can do this
kaz:eek:

Back