I mainly stick to Extra Easy

x_kerry_x

however, ive recently tried Green days which are fine. Now im doing a couple days of red and im craving everything in sight! Gave in last night and ate 2 bags 30g crisps, about 10 guinger nuts and some cereal..... Very gutted as ive been doing so well. It coul dbe my time of the month craving everything and just coincidental with me trying reds but has anyone else felt like this when mixing days?

Thanks in advance!
Kerry xxxxx

I don't think it has anything to do with mixing days, its to do with being human! We all have wobbles (some of us more than others!) But I believe its the way you deal with then that is the main thing.
Have read on here a few tines that if you have a vase of flowers and one died, you wouldn't throw them all away cos of one bad one. Same for one bad day- get back on it tomorrow and move forwards, that it the best way to deal with it. Xx

I've got to admit, whilst I personally lose fastest on Red days, they really don't do me much good. I tend to find that I end up craving things. Clearly, I am a carb woman at heart! I'm much better on green days and extra easy as I feel fuller longer, and don't end up snacking so much!

Just remember not to worry too much, and do whichever plan seems to work for you or fits in around your plans :)

Yes im craving lots!! even work up at 4.31 this monrning from a nightmare about SW Red days and what if im not doing it right etc.... and i was starving!

I find I am not as satisfied on green days. I tend to eat all day. Red days seem to curb my appetite but are trickier with a young family to feed. I trend to mix my days depending on what my plans are.

I have been wondering if I should switch to red and green days as some people seem to have more success and bigger losses but am a bit unsure me, does anybody do better on ee or the red and green?

Well I must say, even tho I lost 3lb this week was the first week
Since I started where I actually felt
Like I was on a diet. Meat options difnt seem to satisfy me as much as green or EE so
I think I'd rather stick to what I like and lose less but stay on track then lose
More and possible go On a massive binge! X

Back