I may have gained 2lbs....

.... but I lost 5 inches :D:D

Today is a new day. No more gaining!

It's all downhill from here! ;)

Wow! That is really interesting actually.....I'm on day 7 and although I don't know my weight 'officially' until my weigh in tonight my clothes are definitely looser.

I have previously done WW (twice!) and I had a look back through my weight cards yesterday and after having a sneaky look on the scales a couple of days ago I still weigh more than I did at the beginning of WW (take 2!) but I swear I feel thinner!

Basically, I rejoined WW in July at 13.8 1/2 and after 1 week I was at 13.2 1/2 so a first week loss of 6lbs. On cambridge, according to my scales on day 2 (or 3, can't remember which) I had dropped from my starting weight of 13.10 to 13.6. So heavier than I was in July BUT my clothes are definitely fitting better than they did in July!

I took measurements on saturday and will definitely be keeping an eye on them!

.... but I lost 5 inches :D:D

Today is a new day. No more gaining!

It's all downhill from here! ;)

The incredible shrinking woman :D

Have noticed how inches tend to be lost in "waves"? There are weeks I won't notice a difference, and then suddenly something will fit? It almost makes me think I'm imagining things (which I may be doing btw as I'm a little crazy :D )

Totally with you book worm. I am currently going through the fat phase and thinking that I am never going to get in to a smaller size so I hope that changes soon :D

I took measurements on saturday and will definitely be keeping an eye on them!

Did your CDC not take measurements too??

No she didn't..... she is lovely and to be fair to her, she had literally just got off a plane from her holiday (I was bombarding her with emails during the day!) and I was so eager to start I didn't want to wait an extra day to see her! I was round there for an hour and it wasn't until I got home that I realised she hadn't taken them, so I have taken them myself for now....but I'll ask her to do it tonight!

Totally with you book worm. I am currently going through the fat phase and thinking that I am never going to get in to a smaller size so I hope that changes soon :D

Yep, there are weeks like that! I feel like giving up because if I don't get thinner then what's the point. And then suddenly the urge will take me to try something smaller on and oh surprise: it fits :D Best feeling in the world!!! :D

That just happened with a pair of size 18 jeans from Primark that I have had for ages. I bought it the first time I dieted as a medium term goal I want to achieve. I felt so frustrated that the darn thing wouldn't even go past my thighs! And then yesterday, I tried them on and they fit!!! Well, I have a muffin top but they fit nonetheless!! Same when I tried on this pair of skinny size 16 jeans at Asada (George's sizes are more generous I think). And they fit too, with muffin top, but they fit! So I may actually go back in 3 weeks time and try them on again... They'll wonder who is this strange woman coming to try the same pair of jeans :rolleyes:

I've now pinned up my Alton Towers tickets to my cake cupboard... Well, I say my cupboard but it's actually for OH and the kids now I guess! Anyway, it's firmly pinned there and we go in 5 weeks time. It's just me and my daughter, so I've got to do my best otherwise I won't fit on anything!! :eek:

Back