I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning pp hope all well my lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey pp :) how are u?
I'm good Em just a bit busy. Mum had assessment for her cataract op and I had stuff to do every day last week and this one so far. Out of the habit of being out all the time. :D How's it going with you?

Morning pp hope all well my lovely xxx

Afternoon Von. I'm fine thanks just busy. :D

Morning PP

How's things? Jst checking back in after going AWOL again!! Hope everything is good wi u & ur jst taking it easy xx

Morning PP

How's things? Jst checking back in after going AWOL again!! Hope everything is good wi u & ur jst taking it easy xx
I'm OK thanks Aly. Just got my heating sorted yesterday so was hibernating until then. Trying to eat healthily but not doing very well. :( It's difficult while also trying to not overdo potassium rich foods. But I never stop trying even if I don't post on here. Hope you've had a good day :D

Much better thanks hun. Really windy the last 2 days shows up the leaks around my windows now :( So much needs to be done to this house but lack of funds makes it impossible. :D Hope you've had a good day. :D

A very busy day lol just got in from 5.30 this morning!!!
Gettin meg ready for bed then gunna make a drink n chill out :)

Hello lovely :) x x

Last edited:
Hi patsy how you doing hunny x

I'm fine thanks Von, just a bit busy taking mum back and forth to hospital, then dealing with my car which died last week and trying to get stuff sorted out for Christmas. I don't know how I used to manage to do all this and work. :D I'll pop over to your diary now to see how you're getting on. :D

Back