I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hope your enjoying you Xmas meals , my lovley xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol it can get a bit boring can't it
Turkey overload
Yes it sure can but now it's back to plainer food and I'm quite glad. That's not to say I won't be looking forward to more turkey in a few days though.
I sometimes wish I was as imaginative with my menu as you are. :D Well when I sometimes I mean all the time, but when it comes time to actually cook I find myself reaching for the old standards. :D

Yes it sure can but now it's back to plainer food and I'm quite glad. That's not to say I won't be looking forward to more turkey in a few days though. I sometimes wish I was as imaginative with my menu as you are. :D Well when I sometimes I mean all the time, but when it comes time to actually cook I find myself reaching for the old standards. :D
lol nothing wrong in the old standards ;)

So today is when I hope to finally feel properly festive. :D Each year the Sally Army hold a Carol Concert in the local village hall, now the village is tiny, really tiny - it's really just a few houses and a couple of farms strung along a bit of road, but the church and church hall manage to draw a fair few people for the concert and the festive nibbles afterwards, it really is lovely and I'm hoping I'll be festively minded afterwards. :D

I have to say that the nibbles are not the best for the healthy eating plan but hey ho, can't win em all.

Gonna have to remember to record the dance off though. :D Should be home in time to see who gets SPOTY though. (my money's on Andy Murray)

Wiv bein signed off work 2 weeks I've come to stay wiv OH, he is in a flat so can rest without putting strain on my knee climbing stairs was advised by dr to try limit stairs , hence why signed off coz there's approximately 50 stairs to climb every time need loo, and staff room up there also ,
I think it's going to be longer than 2 weeks tho I have to ring dr before note runs out he wants to know if it still locking as much , tbh at the moment is getting more frequent ,
But on a plus is going to be great being together for a change , usually lack of transport and work makes it awkward ,

Wiv bein signed off work 2 weeks I've come to stay wiv OH, he is in a flat so can rest without putting strain on my knee climbing stairs was advised by dr to try limit stairs , hence why signed off coz there's approximately 50 stairs to climb every time need loo, and staff room up there also ,
I think it's going to be longer than 2 weeks tho I have to ring dr before note runs out he wants to know if it still locking as much , tbh at the moment is getting more frequent ,
But on a plus is going to be great being together for a change , usually lack of transport and work makes it awkward ,

Your knee sounds bad but at least you are getting one positive out of it with time at OH's. Hope it mends soon but at doc days don;t try to do too much too soon, :D

Back