I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Good luck :D how are you getting on with the slimpod? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Slimpod is coming along nicely, but I think I've been too shattered to really notice a big difference. I think the fitpod is really taking hold as I get a wee bit twitchy if I'm too sedentary. I need to be up and moving more. I've not succumbed to running or much in the way of formal exercise yet but I feel different. Tis a bit odd really. :D

I even had an overwhelming urge to tidy the garden a bit on Sunday so much bending and stretching and putting old twigs etc into bags for collections. It came as a bit of a shock. Paid a slight price last night though as I could really feel where I'd moved muscles I don't usually use but no pain no gain.:D

Hope your calf is better today Jackie. I'll come over for a nosey at some point. :D

sounds like you had a great time at the craft show .. i'd be the same, coming home with so much stuff I need longer weeks to be able to do it all!! What's your favourite thing to do?

xx

sounds like you had a great time at the craft show .. i'd be the same, coming home with so much stuff I need longer weeks to be able to do it all!! What's your favourite thing to do?

xx

Oh that's a tough one. I like everything. I flit about from one thing to the next all the time as my mood takes me. Think my most consistent thing is probably cross stitch but I loved lacemaking and I enjoy cardmaking and oh I can't really decide. I'm just a craft butterfly.

How about you?

a bit the same ... on a knitting phase at the mo ( tiny things ) but also love working in felt to make things too . Photography is another passion. Im going to have a go at crochet soon, but as a very left handed person I think I might struggle!

Hey sweetie, hope wi went well for you tonight, I gained 2lb, so am spending tonight planning and exercising, oh and tomorrow joining and aquarobics class, need to get my butt up off this chair and get it moving lol
Have a lovely evening sweetie..catch you later :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Argghh I was hoping you two would pull a loss off and then I'd have hope of scrapping by with a lickle loss or a STS. I've eaten badly so far this week really with my 'extras.'

No matter. We'll all pull back. Little gains like those two are more like maintenance weeks. ;)

Glad you got the pay rise Patsy. DH often says he now pays for the priviledge of working. £100 on a new drill last week. :(
Needs new laser and only bought one less than 3 years since for £750! :mad:

Sorry, forgetting whose diary it is and waffling. :eek:

sorry to hear about your gain, but it's only minor. you'll get it off in no time! hope you're having a good week

Hello lovely I have been trying all morning to get to your diary but the kids have been distracting me ....
:553:Happy Birthday lovely Patsy:553: :talk017: :birthday: :candle1: :wee: :party0016: :sign0168: :party0036: :party0011: :bestwishes: :flowers:

hope you are having the best day ever lovely lady :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely I have been trying all morning to get to your diary but the kids have been distracting me ....
:553:Happy Birthday lovely Patsy:553: :talk017: :birthday: :candle1: :wee: :party0016: :sign0168: :party0036: :party0011: :bestwishes: :flowers:

hope you are having the best day ever lovely lady :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lily, I've actually had a really quiet time. Everyone I know has other things on tonight so I'm living quiet. Been a baddie too with some choc treats I had. Still all gone now and I feel eugh. Serves me right. Might go the whole hog and have a wee drinkie too. Don't tend to drink in the house as drinking alone is a slippery slope I reckon.

Happy birthday! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa.

Happy Birthday lovely lady. Hope you are having a fantastic day :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very quiet see above. Thanks Jackie. :D

Back