I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

:wavey: PP, Just coming to seek out some fellow curvies, will read back in a little while but for now im subscribed :D

:wavey: PP, Just coming to seek out some fellow curvies, will read back in a little while but for now im subscribed :D

Hi :welcome2: Shenzi. I would not bother reading too far back as I was in a miserable place. Much better now. Think it might be cos the weight is shifting again.

Not much of the diary is really about weight loss though but bits of it are a giggle. I hope you don't get too bored.

I'll have to find yours and return the favour. :D

Ooh thanks for the lovely welcome :D My diary is never much about the plan either lol xx

Well today I'm off work but actually need to be up and about earlier and with more conviction than when I am at work. But that's OK as it's for something I enjoy. The pain will come tomorrow when I need to get up again to go to work.

Anyway I'm off to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts show in Glasgow both today and Saturday. Now all I need to do is eat sensibly while out and about and not have too many lattes. This could be easier said than done as my pals and I tend to stop every couple of hours to top up the caffeine levels.

I'm looking forward to the show and although I don't have anything specific in mind to buy I'm sure I won't come home empty handed, well it would be a first if I did.

I'll catch up with everyone when I can but it may take me a while.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Purple Patsy said:
Well today I'm off work but actually need to be up and about earlier and with more conviction than when I am at work. But that's OK as it's for something I enjoy. The pain will come tomorrow when I need to get up again to go to work.

Anyway I'm off to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts show in Glasgow both today and Saturday. Now all I need to do is eat sensibly while out and about and not have too many lattes. This could be easier said than done as my pals and I tend to stop every couple of hours to top up the caffeine levels.

I'm looking forward to the show and although I don't have anything specific in mind to buy I'm sure I won't come home empty handed, well it would be a first if I did.

I'll catch up with everyone when I can but it may take me a while.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Have a lovely day PP, can't wait to hear about it! :) xxx

Have a nice day out!

Ooh you lucky thing going that to show! Love anything like that.

My crafting has taken a backseat this past year but I reckon its time for a revival.
I get a weird excitement just looking over all my stash and ooohing and arhhhing over it.:eek:

Have a fab day.

OI... and I did see the potential in Sean Bean.
Course, Tilly would love it when he spouts profanities, being one of our lower end posters. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Will have to post masses on your diary now so this post gets buried and she never sees that. Tilly in a tantrum is not a good sight. :p

Love you Tilly! (just in case):D

Have a lovely day. I'm no good at anything like that. I wish I was cos everything looks lovely and the satisfaction you must feel when you've completed something :)

Too late Crumble - I've seen it. You're supposed to be nice to me cos I'm mental ;)

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a great day out....I bet you and your buddies are a scream :giggle:
Don't overdo the coffee hun, I get crazy on it.....mind you i should really have said crazier :giggle:
Have a fab day and see you soon, can't wait to hear what you got up to :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Patsy ...how did your day go, can't wait to hear how you got on.
Missed ya yesterday, no Patsyisms anywhere seems strange now :confused:
Hurry back but have fun lovely :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Let us know how the meeting goes, am sure it will be fine :bighug:

Things are good here thanks hun, feeling good to be back on it properly :D

Hey sweetie, so where is it then? :giggle:
I thought there woukld be pages and pages about your week/weekend at the craft fare, I wanna know what's been happening .
Hope you're having a fab day hun and are all geared up for a great wi tonight :hug99: xxxxx

Hey sweetie, so where is it then? :giggle:
I thought there woukld be pages and pages about your week/weekend at the craft fare, I wanna know what's been happening .
Hope you're having a fab day hun and are all geared up for a great wi tonight :hug99: xxxxx

I've only been AWOL from my own diary. I bought so much I couldn't begin to type it all up, I'd have been there all day. I did spill the beans a bit on Katie's diary so I'll maybe just copy that in here. I can't type for toffee. I know I work with the computer all day, but typing is not one of my talents.

From what I had in Katie's diary.

"I had a really good time at the craft show. Partly it's an excuse to spend a day out with pals who all share the same interests, and partly to see what all new craft stuff is available.

I have an interest in lots of different crafts and managed to spend way too much money. They had a display of some of the costumes from Downton which were stunning and also a large display of lots of different bobbin laces. Made me want to dig out my pillows and get started again but I just don't have the time at the moment. So instead I bought some cross stitch and knitting yarn and bead and cardmaking stuff some stamps and inks and blending brushes and an array of CDs for decoupage and background papers. Amongst other things. Now all I need is to double day length so that I can both work and have time to play with all my new toys. And that still wouldn't give me enough time to do all the stuff I want to do. And no mention of housework or the garden. HoHum maybe next lifetime."

On both days food went off plan but I have been angelic the rest of the time but think I'll get a gain as I get away with nowt. Update to follow after WI. :D

Back