I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Tuesday Patsy
and good luck for WI x
Thanks Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Good luck, PP. Let us know how you get on :D

Good luck :D

Good luck for WI! x

Well WI is long over and I lost 1.5 lbs. Which normally I'd be chuffed with but given that I didn't eat for 4 days and then barely for the next 2 days I'm a bit disappointed. but hey ho it's better than a gain. Maybe my body has just compensated by holing on to all I've eaten since then which although less then normal and all healthy has been more than the last few days. Who knows. ;)

Well done. Yes not eating dies not equal a loss. Bodies tend to just keep all food you do eat in so don't stress. Next week will be a more realistic loss. Just have a good week this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wavey: hello lovely , thats a good loss when ill sweetie, our bodies do the most strange things when we are ill. :bighug: how are you feeling now sweetie ? sorry I am behind yet again my internet has been worse that a snail last few days :( it seems to do this every now and again :( xxxxxxxxx

Well done. Yes not eating dies not equal a loss. Bodies tend to just keep all food you do eat in so don't stress. Next week will be a more realistic loss. Just have a good week this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Lisa
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
I can actually feel that I had lost more before I ate on Monday and Tuesday.

Well done on your loss. That's still great. Stay positive :) our bodies are strange things x
Thanks Tinks
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Trying to stay positive.

:wavey: hello lovely , thats a good loss when ill sweetie, our bodies do the most strange things when we are ill. :bighug: how are you feeling now sweetie ? sorry I am behind yet again my internet has been worse that a snail last few days :( it seems to do this every now and again :( xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie. I'm better now but I wish I knew what triggered it. Just feel a bit wary round food still. My internet has been slow both at home and at work and minis was bad over the w/end . It's been weird with you not posting so often but it looks like the pods have worked their magic and you're back on form. Even when unwell I still played my pods - remembering to put them on at night or if I fell asleep without putting them on I would set them going when I first woke and before got moving for the day. Hope you have a good day.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Woohooo, well done on the loss PP!!
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
1.5lb off is fantastic x

Well done on the loss! i'm sure your body will soon adjust to you eating again & you'll get an even better loss next week as well!

Well done on your loss PP
And I think you have hit the nail on the head
your body obviously thought it was going into starvation mode
not eating enough is as bad as eating to much honey x

Keep going with the pods PP. They work :D My lightbulb moment continue. If you relax into them and go with the flow you will a) eat less than you think b) stop when full, c) enjoy your food. So so simple but it so works :D just thought I would share that useless piece of info :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohooo, well done on the loss PP!!
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
1.5lb off is fantastic x
Thanks Stevie
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well done on the loss! i'm sure your body will soon adjust to you eating again & you'll get an even better loss next week as well!
Thanks, and I hope so.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well done on your loss PP
And I think you have hit the nail on the head
your body obviously thought it was going into starvation mode
not eating enough is as bad as eating to much honey x
Thanks Kally, I just hope I haven't trashed my metabolism
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Well more than it already is.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Keep going with the pods PP. They work :D My lightbulb moment continue. If you relax into them and go with the flow you will a) eat less than you think b) stop when full, c) enjoy your food. So so simple but it so works :D just thought I would share that useless piece of info :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie. Infor isn't useless it's priceless.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Just gotta keep the faith.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Congrats on the loss :D

Back