I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Sounds like you had a good weekend PP, and you sound really positive at the minute too - great stuff! :)

I'm not 100% on plan like you are but I'm getting closer. Maybe I'll get there eventually if I just keep trying. :D

Of course you will. Practice makes perfect :D

We should do it together, a week 100% on plan. I did it with Daisybell to stop both of of weighing ourselves every morning and for some reason it actually worked, neither of us got on the scales apart from on weigh in day :p

We should do it together, a week 100% on plan. I did it with Daisybell to stop both of of weighing ourselves every morning and for some reason it actually worked, neither of us got on the scales apart from on weigh in day :p
Oh I wish I could resist a challenge. But I can't so I'm game for the 100% thing. OMG what have I done. I've not been 100% for months. not since before Christmas even. Well except when I did Success Express but I'll save that for another time. So that's 100% on plan and no scale hopping apart from weigh day. :eek: And I'm going to try to log my menus and positives each day too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Need my wee cheerleader to brighten up a dull Monday.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Oh I wish I could resist a challenge. But I can't so I'm game for the 100% thing. OMG what have I done. I've not been 100% for months. not since before Christmas even. Well except when I did Success Express but I'll save that for another time. So that's 100% on plan and no scale hopping apart from weigh day. :eek: And I'm going to try to log my menus and positives each day too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Need my wee cheerleader to brighten up a dull Monday.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Yay, nothing like a challenge to keep you on track. Are we doing this this week or next? (depends if you are already 100% or not :p)

Yeah apart from my sneak peek this morning, I am 100% on track. We can do this! :D

Haha there is nothing like a good challenge to lift your motivation :)

Challenges raise the question of forfeits. :sign0151:

Sorry I've not been around in a while Patsy. It's a long story which you can catch up with on my thread (if I ever get around to typing it!!) if you are really bored.

Kev XX

Hello lovely, what a great challenge, if you don't mind I think I'll join you on that one...found myself wandering off plan this last week, not looking good for tomorrow night as been so busy just been snacking, gonna pre-prepare some snacks to tide me over when I'm busy me thinks .

Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxxx

Well lunch over and I'm still 100% had some green split pea soup. Yumm. Full now, hope it lasts but it's usually evenings/nighttime that I struggle to be good. :D

Thats when I struggle too. If I don't struggle in work, i struggle at night. I have some low syn home made choc/fudge mousse left from yesterday though, so i'm set for tonight if choccy craving strikes :D

Hello lovely, what a great challenge, if you don't mind I think I'll join you on that one...found myself wandering off plan this last week, not looking good for tomorrow night as been so busy just been snacking, gonna pre-prepare some snacks to tide me over when I'm busy me thinks .

Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxxx
You're welcome to join in, the more the merrier we can all keep each other on the straight and narrow. I thought you have been good cos you've been getting such good losses. Like the idea of the snacks. Which ones are you going for? I think I need displacement activities to do too. Did cross stitch at the w/end evenings cos I can't stitch and eat at the same time and it gets messy if I try. Don't want to spoil the stitching so it keeps me well behaved while watching telly. But I need to have low/no syn nibbles for if I feel the need.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

I find I struggle most at weekends, so what I've been doing the past few weeks is making a Half Syn Cake to keep in the fridge. I make it Friday night and it does me all weekend - it's only half a Syn for the whole thing, so it's perfect for when you fancy picking at something :)

Back