I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

mmmmmmm bananna hot choccie :drool:

:wavey: hello PP how did I get so behind :( work keeps getting in the way lately I am so sorry but you always know where I am if you need me :bighug: well done on the 100% :D xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie (took special care with the typing) I totally understand that work has to come first sometimes at least. And yes I think everyone on minis knows where you are. Think you must do the most diaries of anyone on here. I struggle with the vastly fewer I do. I have no idea how you manage it. Since doing the pods I think my moods are more stable. Hopefully the food bit will get the better of me soon. :D

It will follow lovely it really will :) there will be blips but just remember thats what they are :D we all have them me included.

Do you have good goals?? I ask as they do matter big time :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They are better than they were but still a bit too wooly I think. I also think I need to be more definate about an item of clothing I want to fit properly as an achievable target to aim for. Also need to get moving on the walking DVD instead of just watching it and trying a bit of the first mile. ;) I'll get there in the end though. :D

Hello lovely well done on your 100% day, do you still weigh yourself on a Tuesday or did I miss it?

Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxxx

Hello lovely well done on your 100% day, do you still weigh yourself on a Tuesday or did I miss it?

Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxxx
Thanks lovely Lily. I do still weigh on a Tuesday and you hadn't missed it I just hadn't got round to posting it yet. Too busy having a nosey at everyone else.

Anyway I lost a pound same as you. Now that I'm 100% for 2 days so far I hope to continue on the downward direction. :D

Well done on your loss x

Yay!! Well done on your loss PP - 1lb in the right direction :D

Also well done on your 2nd 100% day. I know how hard it can be, so that is a NSV in itself.

Yay for the pound :) Definitely a pound in the right direction, and yay for another 100% day :)

Something like that. I know its day 6 of no choccy craving. Think its day 5 of being 100%

Back