I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Thats when I struggle too. If I don't struggle in work, i struggle at night. I have some low syn home made choc/fudge mousse left from yesterday though, so i'm set for tonight if choccy craving strikes :D
Fudge sounds good. I'm currently thinking about making a big bowl of jelly with fruit in it. Or maybe make a frothy jelly by whipping in a muller yog. Have been buying the ready made pots of Hartleys but tis an awfully expensive way of having jelly at 50p each. They are just too handy and too moreish.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Fudge sounds good. I'm currently thinking about making a big bowl of jelly with fruit in it. Or maybe make a frothy jelly by whipping in a muller yog. Have been buying the ready made pots of Hartleys but tis an awfully expensive way of having jelly at 50p each. They are just too handy and too moreish.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

I had one of those today, its been in the fridge for ages. I'd rather just make my own free jelly haha. Might make one of those tonight i think, maybe an orange and pineapple flavour one this time, had summer fruits the last few times.

I find I struggle most at weekends, so what I've been doing the past few weeks is making a Half Syn Cake to keep in the fridge. I make it Friday night and it does me all weekend - it's only half a Syn for the whole thing, so it's perfect for when you fancy picking at something :)

Strangely I don't have a problem at weekends, its either on weeknights after work or weekdays when I'm sat at my desk slowly getting weary of programming.

I find I struggle most at weekends, so what I've been doing the past few weeks is making a Half Syn Cake to keep in the fridge. I make it Friday night and it does me all weekend - it's only half a Syn for the whole thing, so it's perfect for when you fancy picking at something :)
I really should be more organised but fall at the first hurdle every time. ;)

I had one of those today, its been in the fridge for ages. I'd rather just make my own free jelly haha. Might make one of those tonight i think, maybe an orange and pineapple flavour one this time, had summer fruits the last few times.
Do you mean from scratch with gelatine etc I was planning to just use the hartleys sachets. Think they're 2 syns a pop but 1 whole 1 made up should last a while I hope.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Strangely I don't have a problem at weekends, its either on weeknights after work or weekdays when I'm sat at my desk slowly getting weary of programming.
I'm worse weeknights too. Don't know why, maybe cos there's less time and inclination to properly prepare meals.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Use squash instead of crystals, makes it free, and so many more flavours you can do. I think its something like 1/4 pint (or 1/2 depends how strong flavourr you want) made up with water up to a pint and add a sachet of gelatine.

I've got a stock on. Ribena, Summer fruits, lime, orange and pineapple haha I'm tempted to mix the orange and pineapple and lime, see how that tastes xD

Sounds good to me. You don't happen to know if the NAS Ocean Spray cranberry diluting has syns do you. I quite fancy it with maybe blueberries in it.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Off hand I don't know, but I can check.

The light one diluted is 1.5 per 250ml, full sugar is 4.5 per 250ml

The light one diluted is 1.5 per 250ml, full sugar is 4.5 per 250ml
Thanks for that. Not exactly NAS then I guess. Their cartons of ready to drink light is only 0.5 per glass. Seems a bit harsh to me. Oh well change of plan required. Dread to think what it would be of made into a jelly with quater pint of squash. :eek: Ordinary NAS quash it is then.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

I haven't had a jelly with yogurt in it for ageeeeeesss. Might make a free one for tomorrow :D

I haven't had a jelly with yogurt in it for ageeeeeesss. Might make a free one for tomorrow :D
Did you make one then? I'm only just home from my mums a couple of mins. 10.40 is a bit late to be starting to make jelly I think.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

But drum roll I'm still 100%
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

recap of menu.

Lunch - Green split pea soup
Snacks - 2 Satsumas 4 Mikado (2 syns) 2 Bakewell Alpen lights.(6 syns)
Tea - 2 bacon (4 syns) & frylight egg rolls. (2 HEb) Cherries (dozenish)

Total 12 syns.

Was lovely and I'm stuffed - Also upped my water to well over 2 ltrs. Possibly nearer 3ltrs. My first fully documented 100% day in ages.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, Have a great day! X

Back