I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hi PP... I am trying to cat h up on all the diarys that I have missed over the last few weeks!!

Just popping by to say hi & thanks for your support on my diary! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

evening PPP xxx hope you have had a good day :D

It's Tuesday... Hope you have a fab day Hun!! X

Well yesterday was the start of my 2nd 100% week and still going strong. I've decided the cake and chilli would be within syns as I'd been ultra good the rest of the time.

Menu for Monday was

Mullerlight 2 clementines banana apple Leek and potato soup 2 WM pitta (HEb*2) lettuce chicken tomatoes lf salad cream (2 syns) hartleys jelly pot (0.5 syns) piece of choccie (2 syns)

Positives for Mon 21 May 12

Still not eating till stuffed. Stopping when full
Having low syn snacks and sweet things.
Eating more fruit.
Staying 100%
Have fab minis family
have great non minis pals.
Had a really good w/end
Am on holiday after Friday for a week and a half.

That'll do for now. :D

Holidays...i don't get a decent one of those until end of july :p

Holidays...i don't get a decent one of those until end of july :p
It's use or lose hols sort of and had palnned on taking the long w/end over the start of June. Then the Jubille holiday was announced than I just thought f it and booked the whole week before. If it's nice I hope to get to the garden for a bit but if the weather is rotten then there's plenty I should be doing in the house. I always have big plans for when I'm off but what I actually get done usually falls drastically short of my plans. Ho Hum story of my life. :D

Morning Mandy

It's a lovely one too x
I'll answer to anything me. Wonder what you put on Mandy's diary ;)

I always have big plans for when I'm off but what I actually get done usually falls drastically short of my plans. Ho Hum story of my life. :D

I'm guilty of this too PP :D I make a longer list now though, so even if I get half of them ticked off at least I've achieved something :D lol

Oh my.
Week and a half hols! I am so green right now.
I would love some time off, have to wait til July for that though!

Hope your having a fab day!

I love that you do positives! Thats such a great way to do things!

Oh my.
Week and a half hols! I am so green right now.
I would love some time off, have to wait til July for that though!

Hope your having a fab day!

I love that you do positives! Thats such a great way to do things!
It is part of the pods but I often forget to put them on here but I find it helps my mood. You should give it a go whether you're podding or not. You'll see tham all over here now cos so many people do tham and they aren't all doing pods. Today has been OK just a little slow. :D

you could just plan to do nothing and then everything you do do is a bonus :D
Now I'm liking your way of thinking but if I gave myself "permission" to do nothing that's exactly how much would get done. I'm a lazy b1tch given half a chance. :D

Just catching up on your diary Hunny... Your sounding soooo positive!!

I am loving your positives!! :) xxx

Just catching up on your diary Hunny... Your sounding soooo positive!!

I am loving your positives!! :) xxx

You really should try doing them yourself. I used to be down quite a lot especially if WI was bad then I started my positives and it's more water off a duck's back for me. Still annoys me but nothing like as much and not for as long. I wouldn't have believed the difference it makes. :D

Your positivity is brilliant :D is quite catching :D

I think you should have just a few little things planned so that if it's nice and sunny you can get out in the garden and make the most of it ;)

Your positivity is brilliant :D is quite catching :D

I think you should have just a few little things planned so that if it's nice and sunny you can get out in the garden and make the most of it ;)
What a lovely thing to say. :D My garden is such that if the sun shines I should be out there machete at the ready to fight my way through the jungle, however reality may be somewhat different. I've just remembered that the French Open tennis will also be on. :D :D I'm uselass at the game but love to watch it. :D

Anyway I'm off to Asda now (mmm can't wait.) and them going to be delivering a sympathy card and flowers to one of my workmates then deliver half of the groceries to my mum and put them away, so it's just as well I WI at home these days. I strongly recommend you don't wait up for a result though as it could well be a long night. TTFN. :D

Back