I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

I don't do that much. 15 min walk into work every day, 1 hour max on wii, 1 hour swim...strangely just enough to cover my body magic each week :p
That's still 3hs 15mins more than I've been doing recently. ;) MUST MUST MUST start when I'm off. :D

That was my intention I left home in sunshine get to Blackpool in worse fog than yesterday, it's a lot lower , I'm still going to hire one but don't think il be going as far as I intended
Hope fully the mist will burn off soon as the sun gets hotter. Enjoy it however much you do. :D

Afternoon PP :D
Afternoon Kally. Hope you're having a good day. :D

That's still 3hs 15mins more than I've been doing recently. ;) MUST MUST MUST start when I'm off. :D

Thats too much...must be half an hour on the wii cos I never do more than 3 hours haha. I literally count my minutes up to make sure it goes over 150 i need for body magic and then give up for the week. To lazy to do more than I have too :p

And here was me thinking you were an exercise junkie too. You've shattered all my illusions. :D

pfft i'd be happier if sitting on your bum was classed as exercise

Morning PP. Hope you have a lovely day :bighug: xxxxxx

Ooh bet u can't wait for the home time bell lol than its holiday holiday holiday

Purple Patsy said:
I'm struggling to think of anything that wouldn't be better than work. You've done so well with you 100% challenge. Proud of you hun. Hope you get your reward for WI on Sunday. :D

Lol exactly,
Have a good day x

Hiya lovely.
Hope you have a great sunny weekend and you really enjoy it.

Thanks for always keeping me smiling
*hugs*

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back