I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely Patsy, seems like forever since I got a moment to catch up on any diaries...hopefully I will now get some time to do just that...
Glad you enjoyed your time off....not really important about getting all the jobs done eh? You did some and you did some relaxing and enjoying yourself, that's what counts doesn't it?
Glad the car got through and is now all sorted and have a lovely mental picture of you bopping about crazily on Sat/Sun :giggle: definitely counts as BM in my books.

Have a good day hun (even if you are back at work) and remember after tomorrow, it's the weekend again :woohoo: xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Hello lovely Patsy, seems like forever since I got a moment to catch up on any diaries...hopefully I will now get some time to do just that...
Glad you enjoyed your time off....not really important about getting all the jobs done eh? You did some and you did some relaxing and enjoying yourself, that's what counts doesn't it?
Glad the car got through and is now all sorted and have a lovely mental picture of you bopping about crazily on Sat/Sun :giggle: definitely counts as BM in my books.

Have a good day hun (even if you are back at work) and remember after tomorrow, it's the weekend again :woohoo: xxxx:hug99: xxxx
Thanks Lily. I'm still on holiday body clock time and got no sllep last night. Not worth tuppence today. Roll on the w/end. :D Good to have you about. :D

Good job it's the weekend after tomorrow eh hunni, give you time to get back in it ....and good to be able to spend some time back on here, seems like forever since I was here properly....got the new shed arriving next Tuesday and then we can actually start clearing the back bedroom/nursery out and actually turn it into a Nursery...so I may be gone again for a while ...although as most of it is now actually packed and ready to be moved shouldn't actually take too long at all :fingerscrossed: xxx:hug99: xxx

Afternoon Patsy

Poo to not getting much kip .....
Feel all out of sorts today because of it. I had got out od the habit of being knackered when I was off. :D

Good job it's the weekend after tomorrow eh hunni, give you time to get back in it ....and good to be able to spend some time back on here, seems like forever since I was here properly....got the new shed arriving next Tuesday and then we can actually start clearing the back bedroom/nursery out and actually turn it into a Nursery...so I may be gone again for a while ...although as most of it is now actually packed and ready to be moved shouldn't actually take too long at all :fingerscrossed: xxx:hug99: xxx
You never seem to have quiet time I don't know how you do it. :D I'd be flat out long since. :D

just catching up with everybody :D

at least you went back to work on a short week :D
i am having a 3 day break now weather is awful but i really don't care :giggle:

hope today is better for you xxxxxx

just catching up with everybody :D

at least you went back to work on a short week :D
i am having a 3 day break now weather is awful but i really don't care :giggle:

hope today is better for you xxxxxx
That's about the only good thing about it. Just a bit downed today. Hopefully it's just the lack of sleep but I really can't be bothered today. :D Hope the weather improves for the rest of your days off. :D

:bighug: hope you manage to catch up on some zzz's tonight x

huggles for my lovely friend :bighug: :bighug: lack of sleep is the pits :( so hard to function without the zzzzzzz's :bighug: xxx
Thanks Jackie. I think it's a combo of lack of sleep and the delightful welcome back I've had to this fab job. ;) So far 3 people have asked how my holiday was. So can assume rest either don't give a sh1t or never noticed I wasn't in. And that includes my boss. He didn't wish me a good holiday before I went though he had time to ask others about their plans for the weekend at the time. And now 2 days have passed and not one word has he directed in my way. Chatting quite the thing with others though so not lack of time. I know I keep myself to myself at work but this is getting ludicrous. I really shouldn't let it get to me but it does and I'm p'd off now. Of the three that have spoken I sit opposite 1 so hard for her to avoid it. I bumped into 1 in the loos and one asked as a preamble to a work question so not exactly just being friendly.

Hiya PP. Sorry today was bleurrghy. Stupid boss and colleagues. Hope you have a good night's sleep and a better day tomorrow hon. Oh, btw hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my collection of ladies who have been in the 20s and got down. It's very motivating for me to think that others have conquered that horrible number. I'm not doing anything with my collection - just having it as a little mental list lol :bighug: xxxxxx

Hiya PP. Sorry today was bleurrghy. Stupid boss and colleagues. Hope you have a good night's sleep and a better day tomorrow hon. Oh, btw hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my collection of ladies who have been in the 20s and got down. It's very motivating for me to think that others have conquered that horrible number. I'm not doing anything with my collection - just having it as a little mental list lol :bighug: xxxxxx
Of course I don't mind I just wish I could be more inspiring and could have kept losing at the rate I did before Christmas. But thiis is not a race and we will all get there eventually. It's not looking as though my sleep will be any better tonight. So now I'm going to see just how long it is till my boss acknowledges my existence. Now pretty sure it'll just be a business as usual chat about work rather than asking about my holiday. I just need to get past being p'd off by it and find the funny/pathetic side. :D Hope you had a good day. :D

Hope your boss (and others) are nicer today :bighug:

No excuse for no manners :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back