I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely Patsy oh great leader, hope you're ok hunni....miss you come back soon hunni ...we need you and love you :hug99: xxxxxx

JackieN said:
Hey lovely lady come back and let us know you are okay please :hug99: really worried about you :hug99: xxxxx

Please come back PP xxxxxxxxxx

time for some diary stalking me thinks :D

infiltrate with cheerleaders xxx:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

missing you honey xxxxx:bighug:

Thinking about sending out a search party...

PP, come out come out wherever you areeee...

Hoping you are just having issues with internet or something, and that everything else is okay. Please come back soon, we are all missing you x

:wavey: Hello my lovely minis friends - sorry I was MIA. Had a real downer and just couldn't be bothered to do anything and I had no idea you guys were so worried about me till the search party AKA lovely Jackie tracked me down. Anyhoo I'm still not back to my usual self but thought I'd come on here and let you know I'm getting there. I'm beginning to think that letting myself run out of my Vit B sublingual drops has had a huge impact on my mood and then I couldn't summon up the effort to go get more till I was out anyway on Saturday. So I'm back on the drops and starting to fell a bit better, I think they must counter the depressive effects of my other meds.

Diet wise I'm at a bit of an impasse cos although my eating has been a bit bad it hasn't been sufficiently bad to account for the stone (nearly) that I've gained in 2 weeks. No idea what's going on there and I feel so bloated and uncomfortable. To cap it all my skin has continued to get progressively drier and now it's getting really noticeable and I'm conscious that people are noticing it and wondering what's going on. A couple of people have asked what happened - still it's the most they've spoken to me for weeks but you can't have it all ways.

So thanks for all the notes below.

Morning patsy have a great day x

Have a great week Patsy xx

Morning. Hope you have a good day x

happy monday ppp hope the week is better for you xxxxx

Waving Pom poms at Patsy x

Hello lovely PPP, so sad that you have to work in that kind of environment....I am with Ally here, I would have gone in and in a loud voice announced that I had a wonderful holiday, thank you all for asking :giggle: but having read your response to what Ally said about wanting to see how long they took, I can see that I might do that too lol...I am so fickle aren't I....can tell I'm a gemini too, so indecisive :8855:

Just remember hun, as you said can't believe you told all of us, that must tell you something and we will always be here and always be engrossed in your life....we may (as in my case right now) be tied up with things going on in our own lives, but we always get here in the end....wish you lived closer so I could come give ya a real hug but for now hun :hug99: xxxx
As expected he spoke about a work thing on Friday so I'd been back 10 days and nowt about my hols. While he asked others about their plans etc even though their hols are not for a few weeks. Monday was a classic though Came round to introduce a new outsource guy to the team and did everyone but me. Makes me feel right special :D ;)

Hey PP where are you ? :hug99: missing you lovely hope all is okay :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

You've left us :( its like a black hole first katy disappeared, then kelly and now you...hope you're ok.

Hope your ok xxxxxxxxxx

Hope your ok. Xx

Hope your ok patsy missing you x

Shakes Pom poms in Patsy direction
Missing in action ....come out Patsy come out

Hello lovely Patsy oh great leader, hope you're ok hunni....miss you come back soon hunni ...we need you and love you :hug99: xxxxxx

Hey lovely lady come back and let us know you are okay please :hug99: really worried about you :hug99: xxxxx

Please come back PP xxxxxxxxxx

time for some diary stalking me thinks :D

infiltrate with cheerleaders xxx:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

missing you honey xxxxx:bighug:

Missing you PPP x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your ok patsy missing you xxx

Thinking about sending out a search party...

PP :hug99: just let one of us know you are okay as I am getting worried now.... :hug99: xxxxx

^^^^^^^^ditto ( sad face )

PP, come out come out wherever you areeee...

Hoping you are just having issues with internet or something, and that everything else is okay. Please come back soon, we are all missing you x

Searching for patsy , still no sign :(
Thank you all I was quite choked when I read them. Can't promise that normal service has been resumed but I'll try to do better. :D

Huggles for PP :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxx

Lol at Jackie tracking you down
You might have guessed it's impossible
to disappear
wave those Pom poms high huggles Patsy x

Oh PP, I am so pleased that the search party found you. We have missed you lots. It is nice to hear from you, and I hope that you are feeling back to your normal self soon. Ever-so-big hugs xxx

Back