I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Thanks pp. trying to not let daytime tv numb my brain lol, in the garden eating my lunch at the mo so at least there's a little perk to it at the mo! :) recovered from the physio session doing exercises everyday and always ache after those but I'm figuring if there hurting it must be working :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks pp. trying to not let daytime tv numb my brain lol, in the garden eating my lunch at the mo so at least there's a little perk to it at the mo! :) recovered from the physio session doing exercises everyday and always ache after those but I'm figuring if there hurting it must be working :) x

Oh a graduate of the no pain no gain school. Bit like myself. :D

She doesn't rememebr any pain or discomfort from it and worsenning vision was put down to old age and cataracts. Optician failed to spot it too. :D Surprisingly shes getting on OK with the drops and ointment herself though cos she wouldn't let me help.

How are you today hun :D

Apart from a sore throat and thinking about the chocolate frog sitting in the fridge at home, i'm good :p

Hope the throat gets better soon and if it was me the frog would be history shortly too. :D

I've actually managed to save most of my syns today so i can eat some of it tonight, but its a solid block of chocolate thats been it the fridge for a few days, so its rock solid haha., going to take me a while to eat it :p

Morning Patsy have an enjoyable Sunday xx

Hey PP. Hope you enjoyed magic mike. I can't wait to watch it. Changing Tatum is gorge!

Hope you ha a good weekend and today is kind to you. Xx

Happy Friday :) hope you enjoy the film, mmmmmmm chaning Tatum half dressed :) x

:giggle:Whoever said half isn't very good at fractions. :giggle:I think even 1/20th might be overstating it. :giggle:What the film lacks in story it makes up for in visuals. :gimi:

Lol I saw it last week....
I somehow required a copy shhhhh!!!!
Hope you enjoyed it
Happy Weekend x
Wish I had your sources :D Fab dancing I thought. (determined to think high-brow thoughts. ) :gimi:

sorry to hear about your mum lovely :hug99: :hug99: hows things with you? xxxxxx
Mums a bit down understandably and thet makes it tougher for me. Also I went to the quack re my skin probs and got AB's and cream. Makes bits of my face go bright red. Anyone got a paper bag I can have. What a sight I look. Otherwise I'm much the same. How's things with you. :D

Morning Patsy have an enjoyable Sunday xx
Thanks Yvonne it was nice and quiet. Hope you had a good one too. :D

Comes in waving Pom poms
Happy Sunday lovely xx
Thanks Kally.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hey PP. Hope you enjoyed magic mike. I can't wait to watch it. Changing Tatum is gorge!

Hope you ha a good weekend and today is kind to you. Xx
See above film was fun eye candy type stuff. Plot a little thin. :giggle:

Back