I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Tuesday!

:wavey: hello my lovely friend just popping in to see how you are getting on? :hug99: xxxxxx
I'm fine thanks my lovely. Would like this skin complaint to clear up. I'm bored of looking like a sad clown who forgot to take the makeup off. I feel so self conscious of it. The other patshes are quite noticeable too but the bit round my mouth is deffo the worst. :D Hope you're having a good day. :D

has it still not gone :( I suffered with it for ages and it just disappeared I had forgotten all about it until you said. Mine was round bottom of my face :( huggles :hug99: xxxxxxxxx
Doc thinks it's an infection that has gotten a hold cos I'm immunosuppressed for Sydney. Taking the AB's and this cream to cover all bases but what a mess I look. Been on them for almost a week and don't see much difference yet. :(

:(:(:( what about a gentle homemade tea tree soap?? Dawn sells her homemade ones and they are fab. If you google kettlers cottage its her website. Just a thought as tea tree is a natural ab etc :D x
Oh I'll bear that in mind and have a look later on but I think I'll give the docs stuff a reasonable time to work on its own rather than complicate things. :D Thanks for the tip though. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Hi-Jo-Hi. Hope you're having a good day. :D Is the back/leg any better yet.

It'a slowly getting there went to physio yesterday and she is pleased with the progress still a way to go but there is definately an improvement :)

Hope your flare up is a bit better today :) have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Purple Patsy said:
Doc thinks it's an infection that has gotten a hold cos I'm immunosuppressed for Sydney. Taking the AB's and this cream to cover all bases but what a mess I look. Been on them for almost a week and don't see much difference yet. :(

Poor you...

JackieN said:
:(:(:( what about a gentle homemade tea tree soap?? Dawn sells her homemade ones and they are fab. If you google kettlers cottage its her website. Just a thought as tea tree is a natural ab etc :D x

Agree with Jackie ...
Tree tea is amazing stuff
and well worth a try ...

It'a slowly getting there went to physio yesterday and she is pleased with the progress still a way to go but there is definately an improvement :)

Hope your flare up is a bit better today :) have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Excellent news Jo. I'm still very pink when I put the cream on but I think it might be improving a little. Bring on the cure though. :D

Poor you...

Agree with Jackie ...
Tree tea is amazing stuff
and well worth a try ...
Not much fun Kally but hey ho on we go. I'll deffo give tea tree a go once it's settled. Don't want to risk it fighting with the cream etc ATM. How's your day going.? :D Been to the dump yet? :D

Oh girls, I really don't see the Channing Tatum thing!!

Nor me Stevie :giggle:

At least I am not the only one lol! My friends all go mad for him :eek:

Glad you enjoyed it though PP :D I'm off to see the new Batman film on Saturday night!

Well earlier on today I realised that tomorrow is the anniversary of my going back to SW. Looking back I was fairly successful early on at losing and did OK for the first few months. However since Christmas I have lost and gained the same half stone about 10 times. Enough is enough.

So 1st of the month and all, and I mean business. No more playing at weight loss. It's gotta go this time and stay gone. So efforts will be redoubled and only healthy food will be bought at the supermarket. Planning will be improved or should I say done at all. And I will endeavour to spend some time each day doing some exercise of some sort. The number of exercise DVD's I have gathering dust is disgraceful and then there's the Wii games. :eek:

So for fear of sounding like a stuck record (remember them) I'll stop meantime and list my food so far today.

1st August 2012

Lunch - Minestrone Soup.

Positives

Feel quite fired up to restart the SW plan from basics.
Have lovely minimates
Have fab pals not on minis
The rash on my face seems to be calming down a bit.

So peeps. Can I ask a favour in that you nag me incessantly to keep posting my eats and my positives. Hopefully you won't need to nag me but please do if required. :D

Back