I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Thursday! sorry to hear of your gain. Your week kind of sounds a bit like mine - out for a couple of days = bad choices :( Hope you have a better week this week. You can do it!

It seems I can resist anything but temptation. How's WW going this week?

know the feeling! not doing very well this week. between 2 BBQ's with extra luxurious desserts to follow, and falling into a pile of doughnuts (oops!) definately not having a good week. just hoping for a sts! i don't even really like doughnuts normally, but the ones my hubby found were different, and irresistable! still, have had a talk with him, and he's promised not to buy any more food to tempt me! i'm not strong enough yet.

know the feeling! not doing very well this week. between 2 BBQ's with extra luxurious desserts to follow, and falling into a pile of doughnuts (oops!) definately not having a good week. just hoping for a sts! i don't even really like doughnuts normally, but the ones my hubby found were different, and irresistable! still, have had a talk with him, and he's promised not to buy any more food to tempt me! i'm not strong enough yet.
It's good he understands your problems with food. We will both eventually get our heads round this and move on to normal eating patterns. Here's to easier days this week. :D

:party0011: Woop woop, Happy Friday PP!! :D

Happy Monday! hope you had a good weekend :)

Happy Monday! hope you had a good weekend :)
Weekend was good thanks. Caught up with a pal from Uni on Fb hadn't spoken for 25 yrs. Hope yours was good too. Kids going back this week?

I see them pop poms rising
Merry Monday P
And specially for you Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Hope you're having a good Monday too hun. :D

evening ppp :D

hope you have had a good day xxxxx
Still at work for another half hour or so. Not been a good day. Major job I work on coming later in the week and 1st time it's been run from "offshore". Not expecting a good result. Also have to take Friday off when I will likely be needed to clear up any mess from it to take my mum to hospital so can't wait for the comments that will bring.

Hope you're having a good day. :D

Amazing things that begin with P:

Pplums
Ppeaches
Pphotos
Ppotatoes
Pposh restraunts
Ppicking up a glass of vino
Ppushing down towards the next stone
Ppulling up trousers that are too big
Ppacking away clothes that are too big
Ppurple Ppatsy!!!

Hope your having a great week PP!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good morning PP! Almost the weekend :party0011: How has your week been?

Always good to catch up with old friends :) Glad your week is going ok. Kids went back to school yesterday, and as promised i've been out walking for an hour yesterday, and again today. Hope you're having a good day :D

Good morning PP! Almost the weekend :party0011: How has your week been?
Not too bad but mega busy at work. :D

Merry Thursday PP x
Thanks Kally. :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well I wasted some time at the doctors today. Firstly they gave me the wrong appointment time over the phone so had me down as a no show. So not my style. Then a hurried appointment where contrary to the evidence of their eyes they reckoned doing the same for a further week would help the skin on my face to get better. So I'm going to be a complete hermit before long cos it's getting right unsightly now, not to mention bloody sore and intensely itchy. All good fun. :D

Also had news that my best friends mum passed away last night.

And finally got to work to discover the mega important job I'm responsible for every six months has gone wrong and will need a lot of work to correct it. :D The day just keeps getting better and better. :D

Back