I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hiya pp, just a quicki hope your doing ok , night night huni x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya pp, just a quicki hope your doing ok , night night huni x

Thanks Yvonne. :D

huggles PP :hug99: hope you sorted it all out :hug99: and so sorry to hear about best friends Mum :( :hug99: xxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie, Hope you had a fab holiday. I'll pop round to catch up on your going ons shortly. :D

hope you had a good weekend. happy monday!

Always good to catch up with old friends :) Glad your week is going ok. Kids went back to school yesterday, and as promised i've been out walking for an hour yesterday, and again today. Hope you're having a good day :D
Don't know how I missed this on Thursday. :D Well done for keeping up the walking. :D

hope you had a good weekend. happy monday!
Was just too short as usual. How was yours. Have you stuff planned for this week. :D

Yeah I'm back at home and the internet man sorted out our stupid modem :giggle:

Going to have a search for some food inspiration I think :D

Was just too short as usual. How was yours. Have you stuff planned for this week. :D

Not too bad. Spent it at Mum-in-laws. Loads of unpacking to do, and laundry etc. Hope to get out on more walks this week, but not much else planned.

Hows you week going?Hope all is well

Hows you week going?Hope all is well
Not having the best of weeks either diet wise or other. Too many hospitals, doctors and medical appointments for my tastes and then to be rounded off by a funeral on Friday. I'm not good with funerals and am dreading this one.

My mum is upset cos she got offered a cancellation for her eye appointment but got confused as it's for a 2nd doctor to discuss other stuff and she declined it and now feels this will drag on for ever. My skin is still horrible and I have no expectation of any help from my GP tomorrow. And to cap it all I'm being sent for a CT scan to try to find out how bad my adhesions are that cause my gut so much trouble. And depending on what they find it could mean major surgery. Deep Deep Joy. :D

Anyway enough of moaning, how are you doing? :D

Purple Patsy said:
Not having the best of weeks either diet wise or other. Too many hospitals, doctors and medical appointments for my tastes and then to be rounded off by a funeral on Friday. I'm not good with funerals and am dreading this one.

My mum is upset cos she got offered a cancellation for her eye appointment but got confused as it's for a 2nd doctor to discuss other stuff and she declined it and now feels this will drag on for ever. My skin is still horrible and I have no expectation of any help from my GP tomorrow. And to cap it all I'm being sent for a CT scan to try to find out how bad my adhesions are that cause my gut so much trouble. And depending on what they find it could mean major surgery. Deep Deep Joy. :D

Anyway enough of moaning, how are you doing? :D

Just lots and lots of hugs hunny
sounds like a rough few days ahead xx

Im feeling beter thanks for asking , oh poor you hugs being sent express delivery to patsy xxxx

Back