I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

:woohoo:Well done on your loss Patsy! It's funny how when all those niggling things that had been going wrong (eg. internet) get sorted, it seems easier to lose weight. Here's to another good week!:hug99:

Thanks. I've even committed to trying success express for 1 wk. along with Lily & Crumble. :eek: Not sure what I've let myself in for. :D

How's your day going?

I'm having a good day. been out this morning seeing friends, but home now. feeling very positive, so hope all the hard work pays off this week :fingerscrossed:

Morning :wavey:

Oops it's now afternoon but who cares. :D

You may have noticed above that I have committed to trying Success Express for a week. :eek:

Not really ready for it as think I'll need to shop for more fruit & veg but I wanted to get started ASAP.

I don't do breakfast so I'll have to make it lunch, tea & supper as my 3 meals but I guess there's no rules as far as that is concerned

So instead of a mugshot for lunch I'm having fruit.

SO far the plan is:-
apples 2 (sf)
bananas 2 (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines 2 (sf) didn't eat these as had dried out due to being left in drawer at work

Tea think I'll go for

quorn lamb style grill (f)
cabbage (sf)
mushrooms (sf)
cauli (sf)
broccoli (sf)
had leeks instead

Supper will be more fruit. So stuffed from tea I may not manage any of this, but I'll try.

grapes (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines (sf)
melon (sf)
and maybe a Muller light to top it off.

Well I think this all sounds good, maybe a wee bit too good to be true though. I'll process any updates as the day goes on. :D

Last edited:
so many fruits & veggies! good luck on SE. sounds like a recipe for success to me!

Morning :wavey:

Oops it's now afternoon but who cares. :D

You may have noticed above that I have committed to trying Success Express for a week. :eek:

Not really ready for it as think I'll need to shop for more fruit & veg but I wanted to get started ASAP.

I don't do breakfast so I'll have to make it lunch, tea & supper as my 3 meals but I guess there's no rules as far as that is concerned

So instead of a mugshot for lunch I'm having fruit.

SO far the plan is:-
apples 2 (sf)
bananas 2 (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines 2 (sf)

Tea think I'll go for

cabbage (sf)
mushrooms (sf)
cauli (sf)
broccoli (sf)

Supper will be more fruit.

grapes (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines (sf)
melon (sf)

Well I think this all sounds good, maybe a wee bit too good to be true though. I'll process any updates as the day goes on. :D

Sounds perfect hun, this could be fun with all the support we'll be giving each other .
I tend to have the fruit right by my computer and then it just becomes habit to pick at it lol xxx
Off to prepare my dinner, cya later tonight, I love being able to say that :woohoo: xxxxxx
TTFN xxxx

Menu for 29th Feb 2012

apples 2 (sf)
bananas 2 (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines 2 (sf) didn't eat these as had dried out due to being left in drawer at work

Tea think I'll go for

cabbage (sf)
mushrooms (sf)
cauli (sf)
broccoli (sf)
had leeks instead

Supper will be more fruit. So stuffed from tea I may not manage any of this, but I'll try.

grapes (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines (sf)
melon (sf)

Menu for 29th Feb 2012

apples 2 (sf)
bananas 2 (sf)
orange (sf)

Tea think I'll go for

cabbage (sf)
mushrooms (sf)
cauli (sf)
broccoli (sf)
had leeks instead

grapes (sf)
orange (sf)
clementines (sf)
melon (sf)

Sounds good to me ....it's hard this SE but so worth it in the long run xxxxxxxx

I do hope so, but so far it has not been a prob. 3rd meal might be my stumbling block though. I feel about to burst. :)

Funnily enough that's how I've felt today, I normally have no problem stuffing my face with anything and everything(99% of the time very healthy stuff ), but today I have just felt full almost all day, wonder if that's psychological or am I actually full :hmm: guess I'll find out soon enough lol xxxx

Hopefully your innards will let it work cos it really does I can assure you ...I've done it before and lost a massive amount....without looking I can't actually remember how much but it was big.....so stick with it, unless it makes you ill then revert back to normal xxx

Might be the Abs I started a couple of days back. I've had probs with some upsetting my adhesions and stopping my gut from doing anything in the past but hopefully I've caught this one on time and taken my antispasm tabs. Prob not anything to do with SE.

But then again why spoil a good story by telling the absolute truth. Nope that won't do either after all I'm not a tabloid journalist. :)

Helloooey! Found ya. :D

Aren't you being good with your SE menu.
Ermmm mine is somewhat different. :eek:

I'm guessing that I'm doing it wrong but I like my way.
It worked last time so I'm sticking to it. :p

I'll get better as each day goes along. :rolleyes:

Helloooey! Found ya. :D

Aren't you being good with your SE menu.
Ermmm mine is somewhat different. :eek:

I'm guessing that I'm doing it wrong but I like my way.
It worked last time so I'm sticking to it. :p

I'll get better as each day goes along. :rolleyes:

Hello Crumble :welcome2: glad you found me. If you haven't already I would recommend you don't bother reading up as I was a moaning torn face b1tch for all but the past week or so.

I'm quite enjoying SE but couldn't eat any more after tea last night so didn't stick to my plan or indeed the rules of SE. But it's early days yet.

I'll pop by to yours later to see what you are doing. Welcome again.

Hi Pats - been meaning to subscribe to your diary for a while, then did a general search for success express and found you! Just going to look back over your posts to see if I can figure out SE rules!!
Have a lovely day :bighug: xxx

Hi Pats - been meaning to subscribe to your diary for a while, then did a general search for success express and found you! Just going to look back over your posts to see if I can figure out SE rules!!
Have a lovely day :bighug: xxx

Hi Becky :welcome2:

I posted my understanding of SE on your diary but after reading what others have done I'm thinking there may be more to it.:eek:

I'll have a proper read of the rules and update you tomorrow. :D

Thank you hunnie. I have recently got into NCIS - love it!! (Seems bit random but re what you posted on Lily's diary!!) xxx

ohhhh more mark harmon love :D:D

i drool over him:eek: hubby and son thought i liked the ncis story lines but noooooooooooo its gibbs for me

quite partial to a silver fox :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey sweetie, sorry not been about today, a bad day for me ....hope your ok and your innards didn't give ya too much bother today...off plan today (all on my diary), but right back on SE tomorrow ...sweet dreams lovely xxxx:hug99:xxxx :zz:

Back