I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Thats tomorrow right? sure you'll be fine, after all it wasn't a 20 bar choccy binge :p
Yep 1 more day, it's just that I've been trying to eat as planned all week so even though I only went over a little bit it's more the unplanned that bothers me. :D

Afternoon Patsy

Waves Pom poms in the air
Afternoon Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
How's your day going?
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hi PP... Hope your having a good day and a good week Hunny!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well just about caught up on your diary. well done on being so good (unlike me :eek:) hope your WI goes well later

Good luck for today hun xxxx

Good luck for WI :D

Good luck, hope that Twix hasn't caused any damage :p

Hi PP... Hope your having a good day and a good week Hunny!! :) xxxx

Thanks Cinta Just been lovely to be off work. Too hot to do all the stuff I planned till today at least as it's a bit cooler now. :D

good evening xxxx hope you have had a good day :D
I had a good melt all day Monday. Thankfully more at a temp I can handle today. :D How's your day going Mandy. :D

Well just about caught up on your diary. well done on being so good (unlike me :eek:) hope your WI goes well later
Thanks LMC :D

Good luck for today hun xxxx
Thanks. :D

Good luck for later x

Thank you Lisa. I've got everything crossed. :D

Good luck for WI :D
Thanks Emma. :D

huggles for PP :bighug: and good luck for weigh in :D xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie and hugs to you too. :D

Good luck for wi
Thanks Yvonne. :D

Good luck, hope that Twix hasn't caused any damage :p
I sure hope not. I'll find out later on I guess. :D How's it going with you Ally. :D

Fingers crossed for later xx
Thank you Kally. :D

Well I have wee night off from minis cos i was wilted from the heat. Us Scots are just so not used to sunshine that our bodies don't know what to do. Well mine doesn't anyway, and I'm sure the excess baggage doesn't help. And I come back to so many posts from all my lovely minis pals. Thank you so much. It's fair made my day. All I need now to make it perfect is a nice loss at WI. Finger crossed. :D

So today is cooler and overcast and for me a lot more comfortable as I'm supposed to be getting on with the garden or the house but the last few days have made that unpleasantly hot to do. So today it will just be unpleasant. ;) It's not that I don't like doing the garden it's just that I don't know where to start as it is all a jungle. I like to see what I have acheived when I tackle something but it's just not possible when the garden is this much of a mess. So I'll have a bit more minis time around lunch and get back to work at something.

Just realised Andy Murray is coming up soon on the french open coverage soon so I may just ahve to be sidetracked a little longer. :D:D:D

I sure hope not. I'll find out later on I guess. :D How's it going with you Ally. :D

Well apart from saturday i've been 100%...just used 14.5 syns on my lunch, but since i'm swimming tonight I won't be able to eat anything synful this evening :p

Well apart from saturday i've been 100%...just used 14.5 syns on my lunch, but since i'm swimming tonight I won't be able to eat anything synful this evening :p
Oh simulposting going on here. was just in your diary. I try to keep some syns in case I feel the urge to be a bit naught in the evening but s you say swimming will prevent that so yeay to forward planning. :D

Woohoo! 1lb a week is a good habit!xx

Back