I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Woohoo! 1lb a week is a good habit!xx

Wooooooo well done xxxx

Thanks girls it's beginning to feel good too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks girls it's beginning to feel good too.

:D x

Well done sweetie :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Your up late! How's your week off going?x

Your up late! How's your week off going?x
Has been lovely and lazyish so far. Too hot tilltoday and then HAD to watch the tennis. Did a little in the house today but certainly not as much s I had planned. OOps. I'm usually up this late I don't sleep well most nights and either can't get to sleep or wake up 3ish and can't get back to sleep for hours. either way when I'm working it feels as though I've only just nodded off when the alarm goes again. Think I was meant ot be nocturnal deffo not good with mornings. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Has been lovely and lazyish so far. Too hot tilltoday and then HAD to watch the tennis. Did a little in the house today but certainly not as much s I had planned. OOps. I'm usually up this late I don't sleep well most nights and either can't get to sleep or wake up 3ish and can't get back to sleep for hours. either way when I'm working it feels as though I've only just nodded off when the alarm goes again. Think I was meant ot be nocturnal deffo not good with mornings. :D

I hate it when you only feel like you've had a minutes sleep, I feel like that all the time!

Well at least you've managed to get something done better than nothing ;)

Well done on your loss, PP. 1lb a week is more than 3 and a half stone over a year :D

:woohoo: well done on your loss yesterday :D

hope you're having a great time off work xx
Thanks Em. Mostly I've been recharging my batteries, Need to start doing stuff soon. :D

Well done on your loss, PP. 1lb a week is more than 3 and a half stone over a year :D
Thanks Stevie I'd obv like more but fairly contented with a steady loss. As you say it does all mount up. :D

Well done for loosing lovely!
Thats great!!
Proud of you!
Thanks hun. the 100%ers will get there in the end. I'd need to fit in a lot of exercise to boost it but seem to be too lazy for that at the mo. :D

Morning pp hope your enjoying you hol , no sun here today think il go mooch round the shops ,
No sun here for 2 days now but a much more bearable temp. :D No excuse for not getting to the garden now though, hmm I'll have to work on that one. Hope you had a nice time at the shops. :D

Aww well done on the 1lb off Patsy x
Thanks Kally Hope you;re having a good day. :D

Back