I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Purple Patsy said:
LOL Kally so watch out for the tidal wave my belly causes when I laugh. :D

Lol gets out her sow wester and wellies ready for tidal wave
Afternoon Patsy pom pom how's it going today xx

Lol gets out her sow wester and wellies ready for tidal wave
Afternoon Patsy pom pom how's it going today xx
Afternoon Kally. I'm doing OK today, thought your clothing advice was for the delightful weather we're getting here ATM but appropriate for my personal tidal wave. Hope you're having a good day. :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

:argh: where did all that water come from :giggle: like Jackie (now there's a surprise, being as we are twins here lol) I don't swim very well at all so I had to grab the sides and hold on :giggle:

Hope you're feeling a bit more upbeat today lovely Patsy, going by what I've just read I am suspecting that you're feeling a bit more like your old self and I for one am happy as Larry about that.....have a lovely day sweetie and here are a few hugs for you :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: just to keep you going till I get back here :hug99: xxxx

Good to hear you sounding more like yourself PP. When I hear mojo I think of Austin Powers :giggle: !! It's not easy but you can do this. I'm like Lily - I just keep losing and putting back on the same half stone since Christmas and I don't have your or Lily's prior achievement. Don't forget how well you've done with sw in the past - and you will do again hun :bighug: xxxxxx

Good to hear you sounding more like yourself PP. When I hear mojo I think of Austin Powers :giggle: !! It's not easy but you can do this. I'm like Lily - I just keep losing and putting back on the same half stone since Christmas and I don't have your or Lily's prior achievement. Don't forget how well you've done with sw in the past - and you will do again hun :bighug: xxxxxx
Thanks Becky. I'm hopeful I'll get back to it soon but the same weight will need to be lost for the 10th or more time too. Hope you're doing well ATM. :D I'll be over to check shortly. :D

Hi PP, just popping by to say hello, and that i'm back from my hols! hope you're finding your mojo - if you find it before me, send some my way!

Happy Friday pp. hope your feeling mojo'd today!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
My mojo is still MIA I'm afraid. How are you doing. :D

Happy Friday Hun xx
Thanks Kally :D

Morning my lovely ....
Hi Donna How's it going.

Hope your havin a good weekend pp x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Weekend was lovely and quiet but the weather was officially miserable. :D

We are all really missing you on Team Tinsel PP x
Thanks hun. I'll be back sometime but didn't want to bring my troubles to all you guys. :D

Hi PP, just popping by to say hello, and that i'm back from my hols! hope you're finding your mojo - if you find it before me, send some my way!
So does that mean you're on here all the time now too. :D Good to have you back. :D

Back