I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Will giving you a swift bat round the head get your mojo back? *gets boxing gloves out*

I can do that, my boss has stolen my boxing gloves anyway :p

to go bat one of my colleagues round the head with. He's stressed, bless him

So does that mean you're on here all the time now too. :D Good to have you back. :D

Yes I'm back on here most of the time again now. just got to bite the bullet & catch up with the tinsel thread!

Hello Dear Patsy

Look see here its me .....
Kallyyyyyyyyyy
waving bingo wings

I think I may have found an errant Mojo
It's here if you want it

:missing: Purple Patsy, where are you? :hug99:

Waving my very large and flappy bingo wings at PP too! :bighug: xxxxxx

Happy Wednesday :D x

Do I need to send out the search party again PP :( :( where are you ??xxxxxx

She's around somewhere cos she commented on my diary, so she is definitely alive, or was up til about 6pm last night

:wavey: Hope you're ok PP :)

Hi PP

Hope you have had a good day xx
Hi Tinks
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Yes I'm back on here most of the time again now. just got to bite the bullet & catch up with the tinsel thread!
Oh I spent a fair bit of yesterday doing that OMG what a chatty lot they are.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

come on PP come back to us :hug99: :hug99: we can all help you find that missing mojo :D:D:D:D I miss you being about all the time I really do :hug99: :hug99: and nattering to friends is what its all about not just diet stuff :hug99: xxxxxxx
Sorry Jackie just took a little while to get my head back in working order. Hadn't realised it had expanded into days again. :doh: Anyway I think I might be getting my head to work again as I felt much more positive yesterday here's hoping it lasts. Sorry I've been sucha poor excuse for a friend recently, :eek:

Hello Dear Patsy

Look see here its me .....
Kallyyyyyyyyyy
waving bingo wings

I think I may have found an errant Mojo
It's here if you want it
Can I pay express delivery for it please :gimi:

:missing: Purple Patsy, where are you? :hug99:
You found me lying in a gutter feeling sorry for myself. :D

Do I need to send out the search party again PP :( :( where are you ??xxxxxx
Was here in my gutter all along:D

Waving my very large and flappy bingo wings at PP too! :bighug: xxxxxx
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Becky Been reading your diary re JUDDDDDDDDDDDD today How many D's is that:8855:

Happy Wednesday
OMG have I been AWOL that long. :hide:

She's around somewhere cos she commented on my diary, so she is definitely alive, or was up til about 6pm last night
Thanks for keeping everyone updated
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
You do a better job than me (obviously)
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Howdy pp x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi Jo my lovely positive pal.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
How's the back/hip today. :D

:wavey: Hope you're ok PP :)
Thanks Corky Hopefully mended now just need to work as staying that way. Had a catch up on TT too OMG sooooooo much to read. V4L OMG what a shame. I'll be back soon. :D

Hi PP

Hope your ok.

Xx
Much better thanks Tinks. something clicked back into place in my head yesterday, just takes a while for it to get out through my hands cos I can't type.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Well my lovely friends thanks for not giving up on me while I was AWOL again. I really do appreciate all your kind words. :D :thankyou: :sign0168:

So as I saud above I think something clicked back into place in my noggin yesterday and I feel a bit more positive. So beware I'll be back to my sarcy self before you know it.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Now all I need to do is get back to the healthy eating sort of SW stylee and relose this weight which has snuck up on me while I wasn't looking. Then I can focus on losing a whole lot more and getting healthy, well healthier (with all else I have wrong with me I think healthy would be a bit of a stretch)

So I'm off to do a bit of tidying up. I've been even more of a clarty mare than normal when I was down and once I've got a space big enough:giggle:I'm going to have a go at a Leslie mile or two. Think I can ignore my previous Leslie miles from my fitness goals as it was a long time ago. TBH I'd also like to go out for a walk but I can't find me waterwings. When can we have a dry day this summer. Think the dismal weather hasn't helped my mood any.

Might need to get a shift on with these plans cos obv I'm going to be watching the final from 2pm onwards.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Go Andy
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Speak to y'all laters.

Back