I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Sorry not been replying , wont let me send , a bit random some it will some it won't

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
No probs Ihave days when it won't work right for me too. :D Hope life is good. :D

Happy hump day lovely lady x

Thanks Jo and you. :D

Sounds interesting ,

:8855:Not what you might be thinking. Just that the middle of the week has been reached. :D

Well I'm working from home today which is just as well cos my gut has stopped working again and I'm in agony. Wish the hospital would hurry up with the updates from my scan, mind you yesterday I foolishly read up on what my consultant suspects it to be. And now I'm scared. Mortality rates for the surgery are high. But I can't go on like this. Guess I'll find out more eventually. :D

mortality rates are not always a reliable guide, and often info on the internet does not give the best picture, remember people who have had a positive outcome rarely post about it , which can give a very one sided view.

:bighug::bighug:and i hope your beginning to feel better xxxxx

will pop in and register for the challenge today weighing monthly xxx

mortality rates are not always a reliable guide, and often info on the internet does not give the best picture, remember people who have had a positive outcome rarely post about it , which can give a very one sided view.

:bighug::bighug:and i hope your beginning to feel better xxxxx

will pop in and register for the challenge today weighing monthly xxx
Thanks Mandy. I'm trying not to think about what I read but it was studies in medical journals I was looking at not just word of mouth stuff. Kind of wish I was still blissfully ignorant though. Good to hear youare joining in the challenge.

Hope things are going well for you. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Mandy. I'm trying not to think about what I read but it was studies in medical journals I was looking at not just word of mouth stuff. Kind of wish I was still blissfully ignorant though. Good to hear youare joining in the challenge.

Hope things are going well for you. :D

It's only natural to read things PP (hugs)

It's only natural to read things PP (hugs)
I know Kally but what I read would have me carping myself apart from the fact that the illness stops that from happening at all. :8855: Any hoo I'm back at work as not allowed to work from home 3 days running. And given the absence policy I don't want to give in and take the day off. What fun. Hows life in Kallyville. :D

Purple Patsy said:
I know Kally but what I read would have me carping myself apart from the fact that the illness stops that from happening at all. :8855: Any hoo I'm back at work as not allowed to work from home 3 days running. And given the absence policy I don't want to give in and take the day off. What fun. Hows life in Kallyville. :D

Lol life's okay in Kallyville Hun ....

Happy Monday PP. Hope it's a good one, and not too long! :)

Thanks LMC how are you doing. You've been a bit quiet? Are the kids off this week. :D

I'm doing ok. Kids were off last week cos of half term. i thought just as well as my little girl was sick throught coughing fits on the Monday and Tuesday. They should be back today, but are off until Wednesday following a nasty sickness bug!

Hello lovely Patsy! How are you? Hope you're having a good week (at least the dreaded Monday is out of the way! :D)

Back