I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Yes it all stopped and is pretty much gone even here. Just the deep drifts remain and they're a lot smaller than they were. Actually a nice sunny crisp day today. :D

Bit of sun here but not a lot, probably rain again later

How was the gig?

Really good, considering I only knew one of the support bands. Enjoyed both them and the main act even though i didnt know any of the songs. Bit achy today, crowd was a little rough even though i kept out of the main roughness and stuck to the edge!

I'm deffo way too old for gigs nowadays, and too fragile. :O

I'm beginning to think i'm getting too old. Did something at my hip last night, but don't know how :p Speaking of age and gigs...my aunt has started coming with me to some, shes coming with me on saturday to see Yashin (who supported last night) and says she will be the oldest there, but everytime she comes with me there have been other people her age and older, however most of them stand back and let the younger ones go to the front...but then you have my aunt who last time went straight to the front of the stage while I hung back thinking she wouldnt want to be at the front!

Hello lovely PP, how's you feeling these days hun, sorry been tied up with Harry and not been able to get by as much as I'd like.
Oh and 777 haven't done that in ages either going to give that a good go over the next week.

Have a fab evening lovely and take care xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi patsy wishing you a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya :) who did you go to see? I got my rockness ticket whoop, and now I have a dilemma of week away vs Titp ;) xx

Talking to me i presume :p We Are the Ocean with Yashin and Straight Lines supporting...only went to see Yashin, seeing them again on saturday lol

Hello lovely PP, how's you feeling these days hun, sorry been tied up with Harry and not been able to get by as much as I'd like.
Oh and 777 haven't done that in ages either going to give that a good go over the next week.

Have a fab evening lovely and take care xxx:hug99:xxx
I having a really bad week healthwise. Kinda scared to eat cos the pain is unbearable. Not getting any sleep cos of said pain and felling miserable as a result. On the up side though it's making my decision about redundancy easier I think. Can't keep coming to work when feeling this rubbish. Just hope I get it now. :D

Hi patsy wishing you a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Yvonne. :D You too.

Hiya :) who did you go to see? I got my rockness ticket whoop, and now I have a dilemma of week away vs Titp ;) xx
Tough decision for you. :D

Is this where i'm suppose to disagree with you... :p
Nope I was just sayin. :D Fully expected you to agree. :D

Talking to me i presume :p We Are the Ocean with Yashin and Straight Lines supporting...only went to see Yashin, seeing them again on saturday lol
Thanks for getting back to WMN. Hope Yashin are even better at the w/end. Enjoy. :D

Thanks for getting back to WMN. Hope Yashin are even better at the w/end. Enjoy. :D

Me too, hopefully half the PA system won't explode this time :p

Yep it did. Lucky none of the band got hurt though!

Hey Patsy, hope you're feeling better my love, bless you hun, you're not having an easy time of it lately. :bighug: Hope you're back to normal real soon, maybe it's all the worry and stress eh? xxx:hug99:xxx

Back