I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hope your day been ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi PP,

Sorry to hear your in pain Hun! :-(

Hope you can get a bit of relief soon!!

Big Hugs xxx

Hope your day been ok xx

It was Ok thanks Yvonne just looking at it as one less day to work. :D Not thet I'm in countdown mode or anything. :D

Hi PP,

Sorry to hear your in pain Hun! :-(

Hope you can get a bit of relief soon!!

Big Hugs xxx
Thanks Cinta, not looking hopeful I'm afraid. Quacks don't want to operate as it is likely to make it worse so I need to learn to live with it. :D Hopefully that will be easier when I'm no longer at work. :D

Happy Thursday patsy x

Thanks Yvonne - you too. :D

Morning PP (hugs) x
Hugs right back at ya Kally. :D

Have a lovely day patsy,

Did u treat yourself at the craft fair ?
I'm doing terrible at the moment but tomorrow it all goes back to normal back at work will be back on plan and in my usual routine x

Have a lovely day patsy,

Did u treat yourself at the craft fair ?
I'm doing terrible at the moment but tomorrow it all goes back to normal back at work will be back on plan and in my usual routine x

I was fairly restrained for me. Thinking about the imminent penny shortage when I'm no longer working. But bought a few bits :D Couldn't go home empty handed after all. Looking forward to having time and energy to use all the stuff I already own.

P'm sure you'll get tota;;y back on plan when back in your usual routine. :D

Oh dear :( :bighugs: i cant believe they cant help u surely its not gud to leave u in pain!
Im ok hun been abit naughty today n stuffed myself at frankie and bennys!
I wish they could fix me but I understand why they are not willing to risk the surgery.

Well I'm having an unplanned working from home day today cos the snow is so bad, about a foot deep even and still snowing off and on all day. Dunno what tomorrow is likely to bring weatherwise. Makes life a bit of an adventure I guess. :D

I wish they could fix me but I understand why they are not willing to risk the surgery.

Well I'm having an unplanned working from home day today cos the snow is so bad, about a foot deep even and still snowing off and on all day. Dunno what tomorrow is likely to bring weatherwise. Makes life a bit of an adventure I guess. :D

Hugs hunny x

I've lost count of the mondays (even though its tuesday now!)...is it 9?

Morning pp sorry to hear you having discomfort again, hugs xx

Morning Yvonne. It's pretty much sore all the time but I'll get used to it I guess. It's just when it gets intense I can't handle it. :D

Hugs hunny x
Thanks Kally and hugs right back at ya. Are you feeling any chirpier and how's the toe. :D

I've lost count of the mondays (even though its tuesday now!)...is it 9?
Love it :D Yep nine more Mondays and Tuesdays for me then freedom. Can't wait. But I found out over the weekend that one of my plans isn't going to happen. I wanted to learn quilting and patchwork from an expert who as far as I knew was based about 15 miles from home. But when I started checking up on Sunday I discovered she's moved to Perth and is now over 60 miles away. Really makes attending a weekly class a bit of a non starter. Boo Hoo. So plan B get a book and get on with it. And watch the quilting classrooms on Create and Craft. Where there's a will there's a way. :D

So today I trudged through the foot deep snow to my car and chipped my way in and got to work. The main roads are fine just the minor roads to make life interesting. Lovely clear sky ATM so hopefully I'll get home OK too. :D

Love it :D Yep nine more Mondays and Tuesdays for me then freedom. Can't wait. But I found out over the weekend that one of my plans isn't going to happen. I wanted to learn quilting and patchwork from an expert who as far as I knew was based about 15 miles from home. But when I started checking up on Sunday I discovered she's moved to Perth and is now over 60 miles away. Really makes attending a weekly class a bit of a non starter. Boo Hoo. So plan B get a book and get on with it. And watch the quilting classrooms on Create and Craft. Where there's a will there's a way. :D

Haven't watched create and craft in ages. I want to learn crochet, but first i still need to finish my knitting, not much left to do but been putting it off for 4 weeks now. I have too many books read, i start them, then about 2 months later get round to finishing them. But buy about 6 new ones inbetween, so i have an ever growing bookshelf. No wonder my room is overflowing with bookshelves and i've hijacked half the spare room...

Back