I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

glad you are on the mend. hope today is better still

Kick up bum for your GP!!! Why don't they listen - I am so grateful for my own gp (who is God in my eyes) and the gp I have been seeing for my depression (as my own gp was away). Hoping your prescription works - glad you are feeling bit better and its better to be bored than moping about - big hug - hope you have sunshine today - there are daffodils everywhere i go at the moment - they really lift the soul xxxx

Hope you ok patsy , hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Yvonne. :D

glad you are on the mend. hope today is better still
Thanks LMC. :D

Just offering a hug PP xx
And one back atcha Kally. :D

Kick up bum for your GP!!! Why don't they listen - I am so grateful for my own gp (who is God in my eyes) and the gp I have been seeing for my depression (as my own gp was away). Hoping your prescription works - glad you are feeling bit better and its better to be bored than moping about - big hug - hope you have sunshine today - there are daffodils everywhere i go at the moment - they really lift the soul xxxx
Makes such a difference if they listen. :D

Well I'm much better today, still not much movement IYKWIM but no pain so I'm fine with that as it'll sort itself out eventually. Today is a bit overcast at times and rather windy but it was gorgeous yesterday. I went round to my mums for a bit of TLC so didn't get on here and was a bit shattered when I got back so didn't make the effort = Sorry.

So now all I need to do is get fully recovered so I can go to the papercrafting show I have booked for Sunday. It's the usual thing not needing anything but unlikely to be going home empty handed. :D Gonna have to try to be sensible due to future financial constraints. Might try getting stuff that I think will improve saleability of cards rather than just my personal choice. :D

Glad your s bit better hun,

Enjoy the craft show , I'm sure your cards will sell brilliant xx

Morning PP. Hope you have a good day, and are feeling even better still :hug99:

Happy monday. Hope you have a lovely day :)

Hey PP, hope you're ok :)

Morning PP. Hope you have a good day, and are feeling even better still :hug99:
Thanks LMC :D

Enjoy your day love, xx

Thanks Yvonne. :D

Hope you enjoyed the craft show - and have come home without having to remortgage lol!
It was good thanks spent a bit but not vast amounts. :D

Happy monday. Hope you have a lovely day :)
Thanks again LMC :D

Morning PP - are you back at work today? here's to another Monday off your calendar xxx
Well after a good day yesterday I had a relapse of the sore gut and also quack called to advise I also have a UTI and signed me off for a week. So days 20 to 16 will pass without me being at work. :D

Morning patsy hope fair was good , xx

Yes thanks it was good maybe not so many stalls as last year but still enough to help me part with some cash. :D

Morning PP
Afternoon Kals. How are you. :D

Hey PP, hope you're ok :)
I'm muddling along been better been worse hopefully on the mend but who knows. Hope your lurgy goes away soon. :D

Glad you enjoyed the fair, but boo to the UTI! Enjoy your days off work though :)

Morning PP. Hope today is lovely and relaxing for you, and you are feeling better still :)

Back