I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning pp

Another week almost done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning pp

Another week almost done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes another one over and I'm on a flex day today too so even better. Hope you're having a good day. LD

Morning Lovely - off out walkies with a friend in 16 mins and still in my pjs so will catch up later x
Hope you enjoyed your walk - and managed to get ready on time. :D

Last edited:
Failed to get ready - but had a lovely walk - until I arrived at Tesco - the heavens opened - I actually ran for a whole minute and wasn't out of breath!!!! Did my shopping still raining ... tempted to call cab but I stuck Noah on one of those aeroplane rides and then braved it and walked home extremely fast - soaked thru to the skin but managed a 70 min brisk walk - so over the moon

Its pouring here - what's it like where you are? can't beleive its Friday already - another week off your calendar x

Failed to get ready - but had a lovely walk - until I arrived at Tesco - the heavens opened - I actually ran for a whole minute and wasn't out of breath!!!! Did my shopping still raining ... tempted to call cab but I stuck Noah on one of those aeroplane rides and then braved it and walked home extremely fast - soaked thru to the skin but managed a 70 min brisk walk - so over the moon

Its pouring here - what's it like where you are? can't beleive its Friday already - another week off your calendar x

Well done on braving the rain, I would have caved and called a cab!! In saying that I am joining a running club on mon so rain or shine I will be out!!! We have blue skies here in Aberdeen for the moment anyway!!

Love it shopping spree with shower thrown in for good measure. Well done for persevering and keeping walking.

It's still dry here so far had a tiny bit drizzle last night though and really dull so probably will rain at some time.

I only have 25 days left at work and have enough flex for a couple of days off in that time too. I have holidays I could take but I think it would be more sensible to take the money instead of days off for the sake of it. :D

What have you got planned for the rest of the day once you've dried out. :D

Well done on braving the rain, I would have caved and called a cab!! In saying that I am joining a running club on mon so rain or shine I will be out!!! We have blue skies here in Aberdeen for the moment anyway!!
Oh you brave girl. I don't think there's anything like that near here which means I don't need to make any excuses. Given all that wrong with me just walking about is challenge enough. :D

If Noah had been walking rather than pram I would have had to have got a cab - but I just pulled the hood over and power walked home - its quite nice being out in the rain - but only if you have no purpose - ie you are on your way home not to going to work or for night out

OH MY running club - that sounds like torture
Love it shopping spree with shower thrown in for good measure. Well done for persevering and keeping walking.

It's still dry here so far had a tiny bit drizzle last night though and really dull so probably will rain at some time.

I only have 25 days left at work and have enough flex for a couple of days off in that time too. I have holidays I could take but I think it would be more sensible to take the money instead of days off for the sake of it. :D

What have you got planned for the rest of the day once you've dried out. :D

You lucky thing it has rained here nearly all day - we have just had hailstones battering the house, I'm sick of it, just pray it is dry tomorrow as it's my niece's 3rd birthday and we are going to this wonderful park I used to go to as a child - so a lovely trip down memory lane - it has a petting zoo and everything

25 days left and flexi - can't you take the flexi and leave a day or two sooner? god def take the money owed for annual leave

any plans for the weekend?

If Noah had been walking rather than pram I would have had to have got a cab - but I just pulled the hood over and power walked home - its quite nice being out in the rain - but only if you have no purpose - ie you are on your way home not to going to work or for night out

OH MY running club - that sounds like torture

You lucky thing it has rained here nearly all day - we have just had hailstones battering the house, I'm sick of it, just pray it is dry tomorrow as it's my niece's 3rd birthday and we are going to this wonderful park I used to go to as a child - so a lovely trip down memory lane - it has a petting zoo and everything

25 days left and flexi - can't you take the flexi and leave a day or two sooner? god def take the money owed for annual leave

any plans for the weekend?
Hope you're getting a nice dry day for the visit to the park.

I'm not sure when I'll tale the flex days yet. Yesterday I took cos I had flex I would lose if not used by month end of 15th - not wanting to work for free and all that. :D

Nothing planned for the weekend except a bit of housework and maybe some crafting. That's if I stop messing about on the lappy. :D

Hey PP, hope your relaxing xx

Hope you're getting a nice dry day for the visit to the park.

I'm not sure when I'll tale the flex days yet. Yesterday I took cos I had flex I would lose if not used by month end of 15th - not wanting to work for free and all that. :D

Nothing planned for the weekend except a bit of housework and maybe some crafting. That's if I stop messing about on the lappy. :D
Well it was a beautiful morning but rained all afternoon - luckily brother and sis in law had hired a hall at the park - was a fab afternoon - and managed to resist all temption and only ate carrot sticks and cucumber! Was quite funny really - all the men got chairs and were ploughing into french stick and cake and all the girls were cross legged on the floor eating carrots and cucumber, exchanging recipes, we sure know how to live lol! As weather was rubbish we were home not long after five

I went a whole 24 hours away from minimins!!!! hope you are having fun weekend - the sun is shining here today (according to weather forecast we are due a dry day) just put washing on then gonna get out and take kids for a park - having to bribe my 13 year old that I will go into Tesco on way home to get her a steak slice (she's addicted!)

Just popping in to say good afternoon & hope you have had a good weekend x

Morning PP. Just popping on to say I'm back from being AWOL again. Hope you have a great day. :)

Back