I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Good to see you about again. Hope docs goes well tomorrow for you, and you have a lovely day today. :)

Just keep pestering the docs hun. How u doin on the food?
Not sure who's pestering who. Seeig them tomorrow then two different hospital appointments next week and no further forward really. Foodwise I'm still pretty much managing on low potassium but it's dull and I miss wholemeal bread, not to mention baked tatties or chips. And apples are somewhat restrictive as the fruit I can have. :D

Hope docs goes well, and you are recovered soon. Have a good day:)

Hiya pp xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning PP. Hope you had a good weekend. :)

Hope docs goes well, and you are recovered soon. Have a good day:)

Hiya pp xx

Really glad you were signed off - sore gut and uti = horrible!

Keep pestering gp - you need to get this sorted, wishing a solution is found soon

Hope you are having lovely weekend - I've just put my heating on - so long summer xxx

Morning patsy hope your feeling better xx

Morning PP - hope your week gets off to a good startxxx

Morning PP. Hope you had a good weekend. :)

Hope your ok ppxx

Morning pp :)
Thank you one and all my lovely minimates. I'm still here but just had a really rotten weekend and the last couple of days too. The AB's did stop my gut as expected so that was mega sore again and will probably have led to another UTI as one tends to follow the other. Sick of it all now. Got a hospital appointment tomorrow but as it's just an ultrasound of the bladder and plumbing I'm not holding out a lot of hope for anything useful to come from it.

Sorry to have been such a moan recently but I'm really struggling to find my positivity. So thank you all for sticking with me through it all. :D

Moan away patsy , were here for the good and the bad , take care hunni xxx

Moaning is good for you. Thats what I like to tell myself anyway :)

It's good to have a moan - cleanses the system! :) Happy 1st May!

Back