I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hiya pp xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning PP! Hope you have a lovely day. How was the ultrascan?

Moan away patsy , were here for the good and the bad , take care hunni xxx

Morning patsy hope your ok sweetie xxx

Moaning is good for you. Thats what I like to tell myself anyway :)

It's good to have a moan - cleanses the system! :) Happy 1st May!

Hiya pp xxx

Good morning PP! Hope you have a lovely day. How was the ultrascan?

Popping in PP

Just to say hello
On this lovely sunny day

Hang in there - hopefully the ultrasound will show something - sending you a big hug and wish I could take the pain away for you xxxx You are not a moaner if I were in as much pain - you would all know about it and several times an hours lol!!
Aww thanks for all the kind words ladies I really appreciate it.

Well nothing unusual found on the ultrasound so not much use really. Maybe tomorrows appointment will be better, who knows. I'll keep you posted. :D

Morning PP. Hope the next appointment is better for you :D

Morning PP. Hope the next appointment is better for you :D
Appointment was fine but no further forward with a solution. :sigh:

Lots of love patsy xx

Thanks Yvonne. :D

So last night I had a phone call from a rather panicked friend. She was in Edinburgh for a course and had tried to contact me through work. Went into one of the offices and tried to get reception to contact me. They called one of my colleagues eventually and was told that I was off sick and they didn't expect me back. I hadn't told my friend that I was being made redundant so as you can imagine she assumed I was terminal. I could't help but laugh at her panic but she was so relieved then horrified that the info was given out in such a manner in the first place. I wish I knew who had said it. :D

Bless your friend, there must have been all sorts going through her head! Hope your having a good day xx

Sounds eventful. Must've been awful at the time for her with all that worrying, but now she knows everything's not as bad as it sounded, you can look back and laugh. Sorry you're no further forward with your health solutions though :( But all the more time for crafts and such fun! :D

Sounds eventful. Must've been awful at the time for her with all that worrying, but now she knows everything's not as bad as it sounded, you can look back and laugh. Sorry you're no further forward with your health solutions though :( But all the more time for crafts and such fun! :D
Thanks LMC. Well I forced myself to come back to work for the last 2 weeks, well for 1 day of it so far. I also have 2 flex days to use and have the ability to work from home for 1 day a week so I'll hardly be here, but I was advised this morning that they want me to do knowledge transfer - nothing like leaving it late. :D

Morning PP. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :D (did I really say SUNSHINE! :eek: I thought this was Scotland!)

I know its lovely weather :) im ok just kicking myself for eatin so much crap lol
No point in beating yourself up about it, can't do anything about it now. So just forget it and move on.

Morning PP. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :D (did I really say SUNSHINE! :eek: I thought this was Scotland!)
I know, the shock was quite bad this morning, I even had to take my jacket off for the drive to work. :eek: Unheard of. :D Hope you're having a good one. :D

Back