I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Lovley day today patsy sunshine and off work yayyyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your body needed it , enjoy your evening I'm just getting ready to go for the train xx

Hope you have a fab time.:D

morning pp. hope u enjoyed ur lay in yesterday! enjoy the sunshine today!
Had another bad night and all day till about 10 PM too. So sick of it. Went to my mum's for tea and sympathy. :D

Lovley day today patsy sunshine and off work yayyyy

What a difference a bit of sun makes. :D

Happy monday! hope today is better for you. starting to feel like summer now! :cool:

Happy monday! hope today is better for you. starting to feel like summer now! :cool:
We've had a couple of ;ove;y days but it's overcast and miserable today. :(

Popping in to say hello PP
Hi Kally :D

Morning - hope your Mum's tea & sympathy worked xxx hoping today is a pain free day for you, enjoy sunshine x
The tea and sympathy worked then. But he pain is back again today with a vengeance. Not having a good day so far. :(

so I am guessing house all spick and span, garden all tidy, sat with your feet up reading a book? am I right? :giggle:

How are you feeling now mate? :bighug: are the blood tests showing any improvement? xxxxxxxxxxx
Umm err yeah ;) that's right, how did you know? :whistle:

Seriously though I have been working on it a bit most days but if anything the overall effect is messier than when I started, but I guess as I'm doing a full clean out of cupboards etc it's to be expected. I also have done a little in the garden but again you can't really see any difference, but I know I've done it. :giggle:I had to take advantage of the nice weather we had for the last couple of weeks cos if last year is anything to go by that's probably all the summer we'll get.

I guess the blood results must be better cos I've not been called back in for more tests. :rolleyes: So tomorrow I've to take mum to the eye clinic in the hospital and then on Thurs I've to take her to the doctors tis thrill a minute stuff :giggle: Also going to a lunch on Thurs and am likely to hear more about the long weekend mum and I going away on later this month. So far I know the name of the hotel and it looks quite fancy to me. Also it has a pool and spa facilities so I'll need to hunt til I find my cossie, just in case I feel the urge to partake of the facilities.

How are you doing now and I was glad to read that Chris' leg is getting a bit better. :D

just popping by tosay hi!

morning pp. lovely day for gardening if you like. as for me i'm sorting out my entire kitchen today, and then tackling my massive pile of clutter in my bedroom! :D

morning pp. lovely day for gardening if you like. as for me i'm sorting out my entire kitchen today, and then tackling my massive pile of clutter in my bedroom! :D
I've not decided what to do today yet, but I need to investigate a leak in my kitchen, think the dishwasher must be leaking and I'm hoping it's just a loose hose and not anything major. Ended up going for a wee paddle first thing this morning, not a bad leak just a drip I think. Happy kitchen overhaul. :D

Back