I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Before I scrolled back through the posts, i had a mental image of ducks on a bus.

No more than usual.

Morning patsy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon PP. Hope you have a good weekend away.

Morning patsy xx

Morning Von. Or should I say afternoon. :D

Afternoon PP. Hope you have a good weekend away.
Thanks LMC. How are you getting on?

Well the holiday has had an interesting start. Firstly I ended up being 3 mins late for the coach. Just couldn't get my act together somehow. But apparently the coach was not hte planned one either as it had failed to start for the driver so a sudden replacement had to be found. Then the hotel we were to stop at for tea and scones had no record of the coach party being booked at all so no scones :cry: I'm really gonna have to work hard to get up to my own body weight in scones this trip now :D Then we had a comfort stop at Lancaster services and the driver fell out the coach and split his head and suspects he has also broken his wrist. :eek:

So we arrived about an hour ago and I'm on here already. The driver has gone to park up the coach and is then heading to hospital to be checked out. There doeesn't appear to be anything planned for this afternoon so I might feel the urge to check out the pool and spa. Dunno yet. :D

What a kerfuffle of a start to your weekend! Glad you got there ok in the end though, even if there were no scones! Hope the rest of your weekend went well!

Hope you had a nice break patsy xx

Going well so far, spent yesterday in Chester and today in Liverpool. Setting off lunchtime tomorrow for home. :(

What a kerfuffle of a start to your weekend! Glad you got there ok in the end though, even if there were no scones! Hope the rest of your weekend went well!
As above all been good apart from our room being directly above a function room witha very loud disco till after 2 am last night, Shattered.com but otherwise fine. :D

Oh the joys of loud music! but otherwise sounds like a good time. :D

Oh your still in your break sorry I'm mixed up wiv my days ,

Home now though. Kinda glad to be back in my own wee nest. And can do what I want when I want. :D I'm so set in my ways it's scary. :D

Oh the joys of loud music! but otherwise sounds like a good time. :D
My sudden aversion to the loud music made me feel very old. I didn't used to be like that :D So safe home today but as one older lady managed to fall over in Southport this morning and give her head a serious whack we were an hour late setting off as she had to be checked out at the hospital. Was beginning to think we only went there to make sure the A&E dept had sufficient customers. :D

Back