I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy birthday, I was 21 again too!! Hope ur feeling btr x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy birthday xxx

Hope your having a good Sunday ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It was good, took mum out to Dobbies for lunch and a wee nosey. :D

Happy birthday PP! :D
Thanks LMC. :D

Happy birthday lovely lady hav a fab day xx :)
Thanks Em :D

Happy birthday, I was 21 again too!! Hope ur feeling btr x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks Aly, Yesterday was good haven't really decided about today yet as I haven't really tried to do much yet. :D

Happy birthday xxx
Thanks you Em, How's the bun in the oven coming on. :D

Happy birthday lovley xxxx
Yayyyyyy xxxx

Thanks Von. :D

She's perfect, just needs to come out now!! X

Happy Birthday hun, hope you are having a great day :hug99: xxx

:birthday: :candle1: :bday:

Morning patsy , hope your feeling tons better love xxx

Much the same Von good days and bad. How you doing. :D

Popping in to say hello
and belated birthday wishes to you
Thanks Kals, how are you feeling now this bug just won't quit.

morning pp have a fab day hun xx did u hav birthday cake??
Thanks Em. I didn't have birthday cake as such, but I did have cake, a lovely fresh cream meringue. Diet another day. :D

Hello lovely PP, omg fresh cream meringue yum yummy yum, I love meringue good choice hun, hope you're feeling better and having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely PP, omg fresh cream meringue yum yummy yum, I love meringue good choice hun, hope you're feeling better and having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx
Just as well I don't make a habit of it as it was huge, thought I should get it over and done with though. :gimi:

Im sooo jealous of your cream meringue! I actually went morrisions before and bought sone meringue nests got home already to hav for dessert and I forgot squirty cream!!! Sods law eh!
It's just not right without scooty cream. Can't be done.

Sp today I went out with my best pal for a birthday meal. (Ahem, and mum's 80 on Frid so not the best healthy eating week) but I impressed myself with my resolve as I declined a cake not even a half of the one my pal bought and I had chilli con carne which seemed quite lean. ( was also soooooo bland and tasteless by hey ho) Then I had to do the grocery shopping for me and mum and I was pretty much healthy throughout. Apart from the mega choccie cake I bought for mums celebrations. But that's a tale of diet woe for another day. :D

Well done on resisting while out for lunch,
Mmmm the diet take for another day sounds interesting lol :)

Happy Weekend hun, hope you're feeling ok and enjoying all the celebrations (Happy 80th to your Mum xx) and can't wait to hear the tale for another day about the chocolate cake :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx

Have a fab weekend ,
Got any plans?

Nothing planned as such just pottering about. :D How about you. :D
Happy Weekend hun, hope you're feeling ok and enjoying all the celebrations (Happy 80th to your Mum xx) and can't wait to hear the tale for another day about the chocolate cake :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx
I was out with my mum and my brother and his family to celebrate mum's 80th last night. A lovely restaurant and lovely food all round (if a little too much tee hee) The followed by happy birthday and the mega choccie cake, suffice to say the 8 of us there only managed to get through a fraction over a quarter of the cake so it may last mum a few more days yet, she is insisting I go round and help her polish a bit of it off...... oh well needs must and I "ALWAYS do what my mummy tells me" :8855: Other than that not much happening. :D How are you getting on Lily?

Back