I mean it this time to!! I promise

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by debsxdiet, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well hey all, i have been doing the sw plan for about 5 weeks only lost 6 lbs but hey it going in the right direction.

Get me i have washed all my carpets wi my new vax and painted a whole room- thats my start at excersizing i ll have the cleanest most multi coloured house ever at this rate lol.

Anyways i have lots to loose 11 stone and that will only take me to 13 stone but that seems ok for now..... i ll start saving for the plastic surgery i'll surely need now lol

Debs x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ro Laren

Ro Laren 7st 11lbs down ...

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(29.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Greetings Debs!

I have a Vax carpet cleaner too - isn't it awful when you see the colour of the waste tank water first time?! :eek:

We have a similar amount of weight to lose so ... Onwards and Downwards!

Lots of luck :)

4. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah made me feel sick, carpets were there when we moved in so god knows what the dirt was i m gonna keep doing it till the water runs clear lol. probably not have any carpets left.

Just been to doctors and he is pleased i have lost 15kg since the last time that he weighed me which is fab cos i did cut down for a few weeks b4 joining sw.

Debs x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

well done on your lossees so far hon. good luck with the rest :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.