I MESSED UP!

flygirlxx

:break_diet:I went for my 2nd weigh in 2day and i only lost 2lbs, i felt so dwn because iV been for walks wiv my daughter everyday, did toning at home and it was still so low.
So when i was making tea i ate a piece of chicken(leg).
Now i feel so terrible, im really upset n im scared to tell my b.f coz he was really proud id stuck to it.

How will this effect me now, will it knock me out of ketosis?
Do u think i will still lose weight next wednesday?
Will it help if i go the gym? or only drink 2shakes instead of 3?

HELP!

XXX

O dear dont be upset and 2lb is still a loss it could have been worse you could have not even attempted to do anything and still been putting the weight on. I'm not sure if a piece of chicken would take you out of ketosis but from what I've read I wouldnt think so. And your boyfriend has every right to be proud of you and you should be proud of yourself 18lb is fantastic. Chin up

Chin up :)

I'm sure it will be fine:gen126: and it could of been much worse. good luck for your next weigh in. Don't think going to the gym will help as you may use up too many calories and go into starvation mode where it will be hard if not impossible to lose weight. I'm resisting the need to exercise and think it will come in handy to get right back into it after I refeed:character00115:

Dust yourself off and take one day at a time. At least it was something healthy that you ate.

Good luck for tomorrow.

awww flygirl, please dont be upset whats done is done and all you can do is learn from that and move forward. I noticed u lost 18lbs so far - well done thats brilliant. If you lost 16lbs in your first week its very possible thats why your loss was small this week, but just remember thats 2lbs of fat gone forever. Ive been on the diet 3 weeks now and have only lost 16lbs so far let alone a week! you should be very proud of yourself, lipotrim does work wonders but some people find if they have a small loss one week they have a biggie the next week, if you give it a few more weeks you will start noticing a pattern.

Also if you have been toning up you may aswell have gained muscle, or you could have water retention or time of month possibly. Give it until next wednesday and I think you will be pleasently suprised.

If your ever upset again please come on here and we will support you.
Good luck hun and remember how far you have come already.

Jodie
xx

Oh sorry didnt answer your questions. as for the shakes i suggest you carry on as normal tommorow, its important you have the full 3 a day because of the nutrients and you dont want to go into starvation mode, and please make sure you have the extra water tonight to make up for the chicken. As for the gym make sure you dont do much cardio as you'll burn too many cals and hence will put you in starvation mode, good going though with the toning thats brill! Kepp your chin up sweet. :)

Just carry on and put the chicken leg behind you, may not send you out of Ketosis and you really should still lose so don't worry and keep at it, it really is worth it and does work but we all have blips just as long as you carry on and don't give up....good luck!

Hi flygirl. Try not to be despondent. 2lbs is a good loss! I lost that in my 2nd week and I though WOW a stone in 2weeks. Couldn't do that on any old diet!! You've lost more 18lbs in 2 weeks OMG!!! Thats great.

Try and stay positive and good luck for this week.x

please dont despair. at least you had a healthy cheat. maybe you just needed something to nibble and now you have done it ,its done and dusted. take all your shakes drink plenty of water and next week just approach WI with a sense of vague optimism. just becoz this diet is SO good maybe we expect too much every week but overall your losses have been fantastic so dont give up! x

Thanx so much for all the support guys,:) its really helped me feel better. Although i feel like abit of a plonker now!!:p

j-lo i haven't lost 18lbs in 2 weeks (i really wish!!):D i started calorie countin before lipotrim. i lost 9lbs first wk on LT n 2lbs this week.

Eterhal- i realy think uv got it in 1 when u say we expect to much, but it is so hard not to at times n when u notice others losses.

iv bounced bk now,im bk on the path to no food!!!

xxxx

Back