I miss being 'regular' !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello lurvlee peeples!
    A return to an old subject I know- but I SO miss being regular ! I am really uncomfortable ! Even last week when I had my 'break' and ate stuff the old bowels did not start working . I can't stand the psyllium husks but have been taking senna tabs instead. No joy with them!
    Are there any other tablets I can pop to get things moving so to speak.
    Or should I try ( persish the thought but I'm talking desperate here) colonic irrigation?!
    Help-please!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

Ah sorry to hear that, i know how your feeling i was like that the first few weeks on SS, but the Senna Max really worked for me... im sure someone will come along and help.. Wish you find something suitable...

4. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I use dulcolax, it's recommended the pearls on CD not the regular stuff, but if you are really bunged up for a 1 off I'd use the regular. Take 2 about 7.30, but when you are going to be near to a toilet all day the following day as it really gets your bowels moving - believe me been there done that :( :D

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm only a week on CD and things are still moving so I am hoping they wont slow down but i have to say things have been very hard :eek: and I cant understand it as I am drinking 5 litres of water daily!!!

I read that the water flavourings are supposed to help keep things moving have you tried using those? I'm going to get them the next time I am with my CDC to hopefully soften things

6. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I used to use Dulcolax Perles too .. but only when I needed them. A couple before bedtime and you should be as right as rain by morning :cool:

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I take the PH in the tab form and have been alrite since :) you can get them in a big tub 200 tabs!!

8. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone, Cold only get the dulcolax. Have taken a couple- fingers crossed !!

9. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahem! Can I just say- dulcolax gets things moving.

Must remember to take it at the weekend next time........

10. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

Glad You Found Something That Works...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.