Coton tablets

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roundrachel, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've found the answer to all my constipation troubles!
    Due to my medication I'm even worse than usual at the moment and in spite on tonnes of LL fibre along with psyllium husks things just weren't shifting and I was getting very uncomfortable.
    My friend who works at a natural practice clinic kindly gave me a colonic two weeks ago which helped but the backlog continued (no pun intended!)
    I refuse to take laxatives as they don't tackle the actual problem and can cause a lot of pain so my friend recommended coton tablets. They're completely herbal and everything in the seems to suggest they won't affect ketosis. After taking them for five days I'm back to being a once a day girl with no straining needed (sorry for being a bit graphic!)
    Does anyone else take coton tablets? They rehydrate the bowels and make the muscles contract more regularly so it softens everything up. A bit like a colonic in pill form.
    I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I just feel such a sense of relief and wanted to share it!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roundrachel

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    ps. My ketostix say I'm still in ketosis too!

4. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    That sounds great, and a really easy solution! Where do you get them from?
    Jx

5. roundrachel

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  6. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks, that sounds really interesting Rachel

7. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    Thanks I will check them out, I use psyillium husks at the moment in my shakes, which also thicken them. I'm moving to management shortly so won't be having shakes everyday so this will be handy
    Jx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.