I miss being 'regular' !!

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello lurvlee peeples!
A return to an old subject I know- but I SO miss being regular ! I am really uncomfortable ! Even last week when I had my 'break' and ate stuff the old bowels did not start working . I can't stand the psyllium husks but have been taking senna tabs instead. No joy with them!
Are there any other tablets I can pop to get things moving so to speak.
Or should I try ( persish the thought but I'm talking desperate here) colonic irrigation?!
Help-please!!

Ah sorry to hear that, i know how your feeling i was like that the first few weeks on SS, but the Senna Max really worked for me... im sure someone will come along and help.. Wish you find something suitable...

I use dulcolax, it's recommended the pearls on CD not the regular stuff, but if you are really bunged up for a 1 off I'd use the regular. Take 2 about 7.30, but when you are going to be near to a toilet all day the following day as it really gets your bowels moving - believe me been there done that :( :D

I'm only a week on CD and things are still moving so I am hoping they wont slow down but i have to say things have been very hard :eek: and I cant understand it as I am drinking 5 litres of water daily!!!

I read that the water flavourings are supposed to help keep things moving have you tried using those? I'm going to get them the next time I am with my CDC to hopefully soften things

I used to use Dulcolax Perles too .. but only when I needed them. A couple before bedtime and you should be as right as rain by morning :cool:

Thanks everyone, Cold only get the dulcolax. Have taken a couple- fingers crossed !!

Ahem! Can I just say- dulcolax gets things moving.

Must remember to take it at the weekend next time........

Glad You Found Something That Works...

Back