I miss Crisps and Choc.... HELLLP :(

Hi everyone. I REALLY miss crisps and Chocolate.... BADLY!! Anyone know of any lower syn valued subs I can have to curb my cravings????

Thanks
xxx

In my opinion (not shared by everyone, I know) lower-syn versions of crisps and chocolate are not worth having. I have small quantities of the things I really like - that's what syns are for - and really enjoy them.

bunnylovesalan said:
curly curly 12 sins if you freeze it lasts longer
wotisits are 4 syns

Curly wurley is 6 syns :)

I know it's not what you are really meaning but when I am craving crisps I make some Slimming World chips and they usually curb my craving!! :)

Mini milkways are 3 1/2 syns each, treat size twixes, mars, malteesers are 5 each. I always have one or 2 each day - really solves the choccie craving

i buy the tiny nutella packet thingies - not sure how to explain them - the are usually with the tiny jam jars etc. 4 syns per packet.
if i bought a tub of nutella i would eat the lot so i find these are really good
i also eat french fries - 4.5 syns

I miss my daily chocolate bar with a cup of tea, but I now buy those mini packs of chocolate fingers, digestives and maryland cookies and they're only about 6 syns per pack so that's one syn per biscuit :)

Just had the new cookies and cream kitkat 2 finger 5.5 syns and so rich and chocolately it certainly hits the spot.

I totally know how you feel! If I fancy a pudding I have a meringue nest and strawberries with a tablespoon of cream for 4 syns. Or chocolate wise a normal size flake is 7.5syns which isn't bad at all x

I use my syns on chocolate/sweets. I find crisps too high in syns to justify.

Skittles are 11 a bag and they take a while to eat so feels a treat.

Curly wurlys are my fave at 6 syns.

I cook sw chips which really satisfies the craving for crisps.

Monkey_Honk said:
Hi everyone. I REALLY miss crisps and Chocolate.... BADLY!! Anyone know of any lower syn valued subs I can have to curb my cravings????

Thanks
xxx

Aldis French fries are 3.5 syns a bag choc freddos are 5 syns curly wurlys are 6 weight watchers crisps are quite low syn

Just had ww crinkle crisps 3.5 syns and treat size crunchie 4 syns, like to hv these at night whilst relaxing so don't feel deprived. Also bots shapers popcorn salted are 4.5 syns enjoy

Really missing chocolate as well, there is no point in me taking the lower syn bars as it will set me right off!! has anyone tried the no syns, no calories BEER or WINE is supposed to be in tesco's?? if so let me know how it tastes.

There is a zero syn alcohol free beer called Equator? Don't think you'll find a syn free alcoholic beer though sadly! x

Back